The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Ouch. 

EDIT ~ Sunderland playing reasonable well right now. 

EDIT 2 ~ Whoever put money on a 2-0 scoreline must be 
mad.gif
 right about now.

Last edited:
I love those blue Man U kits...

Nice win for the Gunners... Looks like all the upper class EPL teams went all out against lesser opponents today. Man City included.

Glad to have footy back on the weekends but its keeping me from starting a painting project...

Watching Barca now in what should be a warm up before PSG. Should beat Celta Viigo...

Tim Howard back in the goal today for Everton vs Stoke...

Last edited:
That passing by Celta Vigo was beautiful. SMH @ Barca's back line letting that goal in...

Last edited:
So messi has scored 19 in a row, a new record and not only that, he has scored against all other teams consecutively. Another record

I hate watching footy in standard def... My provider doesn't have BEIN in HD...

Just be thankful your provider even offers it. :smh:

I am thankful :D. I wish we had Goal TV also. I wish watching Bundesliga games. I'm really anxious to see what Pep will do with Bayern next year. I'll have to see if there are any online subscriptions I can get to watch Goal TV.

happy for three points but that game was trash, united should have scored at least 3 against sunderland

Shoot, I would've been happy if Barca beat Celta Vigo 1-0 instead of the 2-2 tie with a cellar dweller...

Big win for Arsenal, gotta keep this momentum.
If Gervinho was better at scoring/shooting, he would be a real problem. Showed great form today. Got in good attacking positions today. Despite how much **** he gets, he is often involved and does bring something different to our game. The play between him and Santi was great. At first I figured OX was gonna start. He's more direct and faster. Last time he played good against Reading.
I was hoping Ramsey and Rosicky would get a goal, they both had a good chance or two. Especially Rosicky, he wanted to go for a pass instead of getting the shot off. Clearly we're not clinical enough, which has been an issue all season. We need to take more chances instead of trying to go for the perfect goal.
These injuries are giving other players a chance to prove themselves. We got to WBA next which won't be easy

Henry :pimp: I wish he would have scored that bicycle kick

I hate watching footy in standard def... My provider doesn't have BEIN in HD...

Just be thankful your provider even offers it. :smh:

I am thankful :D. I wish we had Goal TV also. I wish watching Bundesliga games. I'm really anxious to see what Pep will do with Bayern next year. I'll have to see if there are any online subscriptions I can get to watch Goal TV.

Wish I had Bein and Goal. Well, I can order Goal...but eh.
Bayern winning 9-2 :smh:
Biggest win since the 1980s I think...but I know that was Hamburgs biggest loss since the 1970s

Sunderland has sacked Martin O'neil

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom