The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Arsenal is getting Villa or Ba.. I thought schalke hated KJH or something like that though.. i was sure he would be leaving

Huntelaar is putting in work. ..." Huntelaar finished the season with 29 goals from 34 league games, making him the first Dutch player to earn top scorer in the Bundesliga" (Wiki)

Schalke was NOT keen on letting that kind of quality go.

Ba (27) is the better option for the Gunners cause he's slightly younger and a bit less injury prone than Villa (31).

However, apparently Ba wants to be at a top 4 club....so I'm not too sure if he'll end up at Arsenal :lol:

Wesley. 
nerd.gif

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/185264.html

Wow the Sneijder thing would be a monster of a signing for Spurs, was kind of hoping United would take him

midweek games ^_^ my favorite

Wesley to spurs makes an already crowded midfield even more crowded, I just don't see it happening

De Gea; Smalling, Evra, Evans, Ferdinand; Valencia, Carrick, Giggs, Scholes; Hernandez, RvP

No Rooney. 
nerd.gif

With Giggs and Scholes BOTH starting. 
indifferent.gif

"Rooney and Young injured training yesterday. Welbeck unwell." ~ Ah ha!

Last edited:
De Gea; Smalling, Evra, Evans, Ferdinand; Valencia, Carrick, Giggs, Scholes; Hernandez, RvP

No Rooney. :nerd:

With Giggs and Scholes BOTH starting. :stoneface:

"Rooney and Young injured training yesterday. Welbeck unwell." ~ Ah ha!

i don't buy that one bit...:lol: maybe Sir Alex had a chat with Wazza and told him to come back when he's fresh...
also he likes to rotate the squad at this time of the season...

but yeah,that midfield though... :rolleyes Carrick's gonna get overworked...

Last edited:
i don't buy that one bit...
laugh.gif
maybe Sir Alex had a chat with Wazza and told him to come back when he's fresh...
also he likes to rotate the squad at this time of the season...

but yeah,that midfield though...
eyes.gif
Carrick's gonna get overworked...
Perhaps, but I think it's too important right now to completely leave him off the squad.  City just 4 back and Chelsea looking confident.  Who knows what SAF's up to. 
eyes.gif

No strikers on the bench. 

EDIT ~ DDG. 
mean.gif
  The pitch looks very wet, but should have done a lot better. 

Last edited:
Oh Chicha... didn't have the angle!  

EDIT ~ 
eek.gif
 This game... I just can't. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom