The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Wow, Evans looks so sluggish. 

EDIT ~ ChichaTime... here we go.

Last edited:
I was just typing that the goal is coming, and RVP hits the bar. That touch was insane, though. And yes, the goal is coming.

Just not Rooney's day. 
mean.gif

EDIT ~ Giggsy for Rooney?  It might actually be an upgrade.  

Whoa RVP.

Last edited:
Oh well. Utd were poor.
i totally agree with you...

Rooney's having a terrible game, won't be surprised if United go on and win tho.
i got really frustrated watching him just now >:
maybe he's been thinking about his pregnant wife...still,that's no excuse for his poor performance today...

how in the world has Valencia gone from last year to this ****** character he is now
i'm telling you,that number 7 is weighing him down...there's so much pressure on him to repeat his performances from last season...

Rooney's having a terrible game, won't be surprised if United go on and win tho.
i got really frustrated watching him just now
mad.gif

maybe he's been thinking about his pregnant wife...still,that's no excuse for his poor performance today...
Yeah, it was frustrating, but, hey, these games happen. 
ohwell.gif

You can only hope he bounces back quickly. 

Forgot that Colleen was preg. again. 

Last edited:
Sick strike by Lulz.

Lol, I know Fergie's upset, but overdoing it a bit, no?

EDIT ~ Wow, Lamps.

EDIT ~ Wow, Hazard.

Last edited:
Chelsea Seven goals, seven players. Almost 8 goals, eight players but Piazon missed the pk. Wow.

Ramires just scored his second. Woah.

Bloodbath... I think Villa started to not give a damn when they were down 7.

Last edited:
:smh: :smh: :smh: @ Fergie saying RVP is "lucky to be alive" What a joke. Fergie gonna Fergie and always look to pressure on the refs I guess.

Klaas Jan Huntelaar ‏@KJ_Huntelaar
I'm very happy to share this great news with you.. I've signed a new contract with @s04 until 2015..!!

No KJH to Arsenal. :smokin

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
@ Fergie saying RVP is "lucky to be alive" What a joke. Fergie gonna Fergie and always look to pressure on the refs I guess.
Yeah, I don't agree with SAF this time. It was a bit naughty by Williams (IMHO), but yeah, Fergie's blowing it out of proportion... probably to deflect the pressure off his team for playing so poorly. It wouldn't be the first time that he's done so. 

Chelsea 8-0 beat down of Aston Villa. I'm pleased with what I saw from Piazon and Moses, hopefully they get more time. :pimp:

Makes up for my Titans getting murked by the Packers

granted, you could kill a man with a hit to the right spot in the back of the head, but definitely over reacted, and hilarious, I expected a win but the way a lot of players played we didn't eem deserve a draw, vidic needs to get back, as well as Rooney, he looked awful

granted, you could kill a man with a hit to the right spot in the back of the head, but definitely over reacted, and hilarious, I expected a win but the way a lot of players played we didn't eem deserve a draw, vidic needs to get back, as well as Rooney, he looked awful

That's coming from the same dude who defended guys likeRoy Keane breaking dudes legs all over the field :lol: It was intentional for sure and Williams should've probably been thrown out but huge overreaction by Fergie :lol:

Arsenal is getting Villa or Ba.. I thought schalke hated KJH or something like that though.. i was sure he would be leaving

Back
Top Bottom