The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Fair result. Chelsea were fairly toothless, Swansea quite good everywhere, but the final third. Chelsea seemed tired. Yet again the bad pass by Ashley Cole leads to the goal.

Torres seemed so uninterested today. Really frustrating stuff. Horrible running off the ball, basically useless other than the header off of the corner. A really frustrating result.

Scoreline wont reflect how one sided this game was.

God I'm so damn pissed off. Toothless and scared performance from the get go. Zero fight, especially after Tuesday. If Ramsey and Santos start another ******g game......

**** it, I want to see Frimpong, Gnarby and Eisfeld, hell even Chamakh get playing time at least we say them show desire to win when down.

Arshavin will be getting a start soon. I can see Frimpong or Coquelin starting in the next game seeing that Jack is suspended. There needs to be a shake up of sorts

@Orbinho - Andrey Arshavin created the joint-most chances for Arsenal today (two with Cazorla). Walcott created one, the rest of the team, zero.

That's just unacceptable. I understand that we've lacked defensively over these last few seasons....but the fact that we can't create is just hurtful. Tactically Man U did the right thing and cut off Arteta's supply and I understand that Wilshere is getting back into the game.

@1DavidWall Passes exchanged between Podolski & Giroud today -> 0. Cazorla & Giroud -> 2. Rooney & van Persie -> 11. Cazorla & Podolski -> 11 but none in the final third of the pitch

Last edited:
That was such a bad game. Arsenal didn't show up at all today and United weren't as ruthless as they needed to be. Oh well, I'll take the points.

I only managed to watch the first 10 minutes of the Man U vs Arsenal match, but it seems like I didn't miss anything special :\

1351950082177.gif

went to bed right after the United game...
found out this morning that Chelsea and City both drew their respective matches...what a great start to a Sunday... :pimp:

Okay guys we are currently in 5th place 3 weeks left, we will be giving you the choice to win a PS3,360 or WiiU (1 winner, chooses whichever they want) Fifa13 We have to win so you can win so get to voting!! Share your vote on FB/Twitter (tag us) so we can know that you voted.

bit.ly/voteLBF

Okay guys we are currently in 5th place 3 weeks left, we will be giving you the choice to win a PS3,360 or WiiU (1 winner, chooses whichever they want) Fifa13 We have to win so you can win so get to voting!! Share your vote on FB/Twitter (tag us) so we can know that you voted.
bit.ly/voteLBF

I voted, who am I supposed to tag?

Separate from my post above, and the real reason I wanted to post in here was to ask where do you guys watch video recaps of the games? Both ESPN and SI's website suck.

Lol, dayum.

EDIT ~ The guy's 
mean.gif
, but that was sick from Suarez.

Last edited:
Argentina played Spain after Spain won the World Cup ina friendly and Argentina beat em by like 4 goals. And Argentina played brazil last year I believe or early this year and messi scored last minute to win the game to answer your question

Back
Top Bottom