The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

While everyone is busy hyping Falcao (and rightfully so), Isco is bagging goals under the radar for Malaga.
Isco has only scored twice for Málaga this season and they were only in the CL today against Zenit. He also scored once for the Spain U21 team against the Croatia U21 team. Isco's a really developing into a really good player though. Should be a top 10 La Liga player by the end of the season along with Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Casillas, Ronaldo, Hemed, Soldado, Falcao, Marcelo or something along that line.

highlights of city/rm game please.

Hoping to see I hope Celtic can beat Benfica tomorrow, but it'll be a big test.{
I don't like the chances for Celtic.

think Bayern vs Valencia could be pretty good.
Oh yeah, most def. If Barca wasn't playing at the same time, that would be the game I would be watching.

I'm seeing a scored draw (1-1) between Celtic and Benfica.

JSE: I've liked Isco since his young Valencia days. Bundles of potential, on a similar plane to Muniain.

Isco has a ton of potential. Málaga lost a couple of players in the off season due to their financial situation, yet they maintained poise and are one of the top teams in La Liga this season with all the loses. I hope they can keep together financially and keep Isco, Saviola, Kameni and Monreal. under contract for a while, as that makes them a solid team.

I really don't want anymore players gone from Spanish Football than all the ones that left this off season; Javi Martínez, Afellay, Cazorla and Kanouté.

Dude bought his BM a $1M penthouse and still paying $15k child support a month on top of that?

Damn :x :stoneface: :smh:

Entertaining game. Went about as expected in terms of tactics, but the late drama made it exciting. Marcelo and Toure were the stand out players on either side. Varane is a massive talent. Kompany has been poor from the start this season.

Classic Mourinho.

Three holding midfielders at home against a side you know is going to sit deep? :x

Last edited:
Entertaining game. Went about as expected in terms of tactics, but the late drama made it exciting. Marcelo and Toure were the stand out players on either side. Varane is a massive talent. Kompany has been poor from the start this season.

Classic Mourinho.

Three holding midfielders at home against a side you know is going to sit deep? :x

Yaya is such a good player.

Game was very entertaining. CR7:smokin in the clutch

Here's the Barca starting 11 against Spartak Moscow:

Valdés; Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Adriano; Xavi, Busquets, Fábregas; Pedro, Messi, Tello

I'm calling a 4-0 smashing.

Last edited:
Get to watch at least the first half of this Barca game before class at least....I may try and watch Bayern online though that'll prolly be more competitive :lol:

I'm honestly not positive about this Chelsea vs. Juventus match-up right now. We got a midfield that's slow as hell and Ramires is once again out on the wing where he shouldn't be. We'll see how it goes...

:lol: Buttner vying for the starting LB job. How fast the mighty have fallen.
Ramos was a late withdrawal from the starting XI. Another argument with Mou pre-kickoff. The thing is, he's by far our best and most versatile defender.
no way.. ramos has fallen off recently.. PEPE has been a best defender..

eek.gif
 Coulda been a penalty right there!

EDIT ~ Utd lucky there... prob was a penalty! 

Last edited:
Late, but that game yesterday between RM/City was so LEGIT. Wow...The gawd :pimp:

Chelsea and Juve should be quite the good one

Back
Top Bottom