The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Guys...is there any site out there that actualy has EPL video highlights? I want to see what Kun did, but it seems there's nothing anywhere. SMH.

Originally Posted by DLo13

Guys...is there any site out there that actualy has EPL video highlights? I want to see what Kun did, but it seems there's nothing anywhere. SMH.

you can also try rojadirecta.es 

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

He's one of the very few Madrid players I like. I instantly became a fan during the WC last year

Alexis Sanchez > Ozil

IMO

I sorta agree. Sanchez has more speed and dribbling skills but Ozil  has superb vision. When madrid play attacking ball u see his genius.

Its hard for me to say this but
Madrid Gold unis > Barca red blue lines unis
eyes.gif

As far as greatness
Barca
happy.gif
> Madrid

Barca gots this wednesday. 

it was great to see another former River player don the Barca kit.

alexissanchez2.jpg

I don't know about that. That white+gold+collar looks
sick.gif
IMO and all my Madrid friends agree as well. That Black/Gold kit on the other hand
pimp.gif

and Ozil is by far more valuable to a squad than Sanchez. He's less athletic but like you said, his vision is superb. Besides, they have different roles anyways
laugh.gif

I remember being shocked at how cheap they got him. Probably the biggest come up of last season

What a debut for Aguero. That assist and the second goal
sick.gif

City look scary right now. Not looking forward to all the #!$*-talking from my City-supporting buddy
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

sick.gif

City look scary right now. Not looking forward to all the #!$*-talking from my City-supporting buddy
30t6p3b.gif
It's ok. They're gonna come in 3rd or 4th as always
laugh.gif

Remember how Chelsea started off last year, demolishing other teams 8-0, 6-0? I know they came in 2nd but they could've been the champions if they didn't go MIA in important games the rest of the season

Originally Posted by hugebird

Anyone see what happened in this France/Nigeria U-20? Nigeria levels late on, and now we have extra time.

didn't know ya still posted man, how are ya? still hatin? watchin drogs weekly still?

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

arsenal better not sell samir or they are in danger of not finishing 4th imo.
But because of how Arsenal look at things financially, they have to sell him
or they risk losing him on a free or getting almost nothing for him in January.

City will pay closer to whats he worth even though he's in his last year of
his contract.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

THIS

How he saw Silva, how he got the ball there, incredible.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Silva looked great as well, I really love how much tenacity he plays the game with.

Gervinho to serve a 3 match suspension....missing the, Liverpool, Man U and Swansea City games.
Eboue to Galatasaray

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Plus no Nasri, RVP and Wenger for tonight's Champions League quali too...
If only Udinese still had Sanchez, hopefully Di Natale goes off... I can only hope
Even without Wilshere as well Arsenals starting XI still has plenty of quality to beat Udinese

I'm happy with Arsenals play so far. Props to Theo, nice goal. During the last 15mins or so, their pressure was dropping a bit.
Looking towards the 2nd half

0 creativity from our midfield. Of we don't get that !%$@ fixed it going to be a long year.

Originally Posted by trunks206

0 creativity from our midfield. Of we don't get that !%$@ fixed it going to be a long year.

Life after Cesc
30t6p3b.gif
Wenger needs to get a world-class center midfielder, and soon. Especially if Nasri's still set on leaving.

Ugh this is gonna be a bad year
frown.gif

Oh, yeah, and Eboue's gone now too. More money that we wont spend.

Back
Top Bottom