The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

My man Dempsey 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I would be interested to see if Dempsey could fit into Newcastle if he doesn't re-sign...

I think there's space for him as a midfielder...

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by roboski

I think Mancini is a terrible coach! After every win or loss or tie he tries to somehow blame Mario Baletelli (s/p) for what ever mishaps the team has. Last week there opponent scored 3 early goals then Mario scores twice and "maybe" could've scored on the free kick have he would've taken it and the coach makes its seem like Mario was once again at fault for the tie game. Fast foward to this weeks game Man City was lucky they didn't lose 3-0, yeah Mario could've got sent off with a red card earlier then he did but the team as a whole played flat.

My point is Mancini NEEDS TO BE FIRED!!! blaming Mario for every loss and talking bad about him to the media is making him as a coach look bad and he's deflecting blame to Mario rather then his self. Why is Tevez rotting on the bench, why is Joe Hart so lucky, why is your defense so horrible, and why was Shaun Wright-Phillips let go!!
2edpai0.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 City had a bad day and I didnt want to rub it in yesterday but I saw that reply and laughed to myself at the highlighted section. I'm glad you and DLo commented on it. I mean all the City player issues and SWP was the difference maker and the player he chose to pick out.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roboski = SWP?
nerd.gif

Oh and thank you Norwich and Clint.
pimp.gif

Chelsea has zero threat to score right now without help from the referees. With either undeserved PKs or allowed goals that should have been offsides.

I hope this new generation bring Brazil some gold! but at the same time, it would be amazing for Messi to win a world cup in Brazil. 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

I hope this new generation bring Brazil some gold! but at the same time, it would be amazing for Messi to win a world cup in Brazil
eek.gif

They'll need a real manager for that all of these insane Maradonna publicity stunts will need to come to an end. 

I hope this new generation bring Brazil some gold! but at the same time, it would be amazing for Messi to win a world cup in Brazil
eek.gif

They'll need a real manager for that all of these insane Maradonna publicity stunts will need to come to an end. 
Diego was let go after the World Cup, and now "manages" in the UAE. Alejandro Sabella is the current manager of the seleccion. 
laugh.gif
 @ the Neymer celebration. I've caught a few Libertadores games, and he's been unplayable at times. People who refer to his physical stature as a reason why he won't succeed haven't a clue. Most defenders will find it exceedingly difficult just timing a tackle on him - such is his agility and ability on the ball. 

Less sure about Ganso. He's a a classic number 10, and seems suited to shine only in this free role in the hole behind the strikers- a bit like Sneidjer. Not sure he has the defensive capabilities or the workrate to succeed in a 4-3-3 or a 4-4-2. And football aside, he sold the majority of his contract rights to third parties - a shady practice to say the least. 

Another great young talent, Lucas Moura, should be getting some transfer hype soon. AM with explosive pace, low center of gravity, and two good feet. I've seen him set up out wide and through the middle. 

Can't wait for Wednesday - Dortmund-Bayern basically for the league title followed by the Madrid derby. I'd highly recommend catching the former which is probably the biggest league game in Europe remaining after clasico. Outside of Spain, BvB are probably my favorite team to watch - just beautiful attacking patterns. Would love to see Mats Hummels at the Camp Nou. 

Chelsea 12/13 kit is being shown off Thursday. More and more should be coming out. Wonder if they will wear it in the champions league like they have done before.

@ Balotelli ban, the whole time I was reading that I was like...wait....there's not even 9 games left in the season are they gonna suspend him next season too? Then I kept reading 
laugh.gif
 He should just go sign with Inter, since he at least likes the coach.
After watching the whole first half of the Fulham vs Chelsea game, I now know why Dempsey plays midfield. It's not because he can't play forward, it's just theres no one on Fulham to create for him to carry the ball for him. I can't wait to see the damage being done with Donovan playing Midfield and Dempsey up top, Cross-City!

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

eek.gif

Diego was let go after the World Cup, and now "manages" in the UAE. Alejandro Sabella is the current manager of the seleccion. 
laugh.gif
 @ the Neymer celebration. I've caught a few Libertadores games, and he's been unplayable at times. People who refer to his physical stature as a reason why he won't succeed haven't a clue. Most defenders will find it exceedingly difficult just timing a tackle on him - such is his agility and ability on the ball. 

Less sure about Ganso. He's a a classic number 10, and seems suited to shine only in this free role in the hole behind the strikers- a bit like Sneidjer. Not sure he has the defensive capabilities or the workrate to succeed in a 4-3-3 or a 4-4-2. And football aside, he sold the majority of his contract rights to third parties - a shady practice to say the least. 

Another great young talent, Lucas Moura, should be getting some transfer hype soon. AM with explosive pace, low center of gravity, and two good feet. I've seen him set up out wide and through the middle. 

Can't wait for Wednesday - Dortmund-Bayern basically for the league title followed by the Madrid derby. I'd highly recommend catching the former which is probably the biggest league game in Europe remaining after clasico. Outside of Spain, BvB are probably my favorite team to watch - just beautiful attacking patterns. Would love to see Mats Hummels at the Camp Nou. 
The issue with Neymar is that many players that fast and technically gifted often get injured from bad mistimed tackles...or pure hatred lol
I really hope he's not one of those players who suffers the same fate. 

As for Dortmund Bayern derby...that's going to be INSANE....both teams been putting in WORK this season...I expect to see some wonderful goals...

That 2nd PK prob wasn't a red, but would have liked to have seen another one just cuz...

Back
Top Bottom