The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Guys, who does everyone think is the best passer/playmaker right now, excluding Real Madrid/Barca players? I really like Mata, but I'm thinking Franck Ribery is probably #1 right now. I remember in an interview, he said how much he just loves to make the passes and set up the plays.

How did nobody score in that game? So many chances both ways...

Use your damn right foot, di Maria.

Now that Clasico in 2 weeks will be huge.

I prefer Christiano over Messi..
But with Messi's current form he would have taken atleast one of those chances 
30t6p3b.gif

It saddens me a little to say that.

But it is what it is.

Originally Posted by DLo13

How did nobody score in that game? So many chances both ways...

Use your damn right foot, di Maria.

Now that Clasico in 2 weeks will be huge.

Excellent keeper work today. Cant wait for el Clasico.

Good riddance to Balotelli. How long have we been saying the same thing "amazing talent, if he could just keep his head straight".....

Tevez, Kun, and Dzeko are more than enough to do damage. This season's over though.

Nasri the latest footballer to beef with Piers Morgan on Twitter. You would think people would ignore him, but he's a very effective troll.

Originally Posted by AlachSB

Guys, who does everyone think is the best passer/playmaker right now, excluding Real Madrid/Barca players? I really like Mata, but I'm thinking Franck Ribery is probably #1 right now. I remember in an interview, he said how much he just loves to make the passes and set up the plays.

Pirlo, Robinho, Silva

Fellow Arsenal fans i have a question for you. Why hasn't Arsene Wenger sold Carlos Vela?

I think Mancini is a terrible coach! After every win or loss or tie he tries to somehow blame Mario Baletelli (s/p) for what ever mishaps the team has. Last week there opponent scored 3 early goals then Mario scores twice and "maybe" could've scored on the free kick have he would've taken it and the coach makes its seem like Mario was once again at fault for the tie game. Fast foward to this weeks game Man City was lucky they didn't lose 3-0, yeah Mario could've got sent off with a red card earlier then he did but the team as a whole played flat.

My point is Mancini NEEDS TO BE FIRED!!! blaming Mario for every loss and talking bad about him to the media is making him as a coach look bad and he's deflecting blame to Mario rather then his self. Why is Tevez rotting on the bench, why is Joe Hart so lucky, why is your defense so horrible, and why was Shaun Wright-Phillips let go!!

Mancini has nobody to blame for Balotelli's actions but himself. He's always been a headcase but after Mancini let Tevez disrespect him and then come back and play again I'm sure any and all remaining respect Balotelli had was gone. If Tevez can act up and do whatever he wants yet still come back then of course Balotelli is going to feel like he's invincible.

He has no room to blame Balotelli when he foolishly selected him and then even more foolishly left him in the 2nd half after that disgraceful 1st half performance. The commentators, the studio crew, and everybody else watching could tell that Balotelli was just a ticking time bomb waiting to go off.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Fellow Arsenal fans i have a question for you. Why hasn't Arsene Wenger sold Carlos Vela?

I think he'll be sold in the next transfer window. I rather him stay on Arsenal but I think he wants out and Real Sociedad(sp?) wants to buy him.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Probably because no one wanted to pay his wages.  Same reason we couldn't get rid of Nic Bendtner, Denilson, Squillaci and Almunia.

^Spot on. Plus the switch from a 4-4-2 to a 4-3-3 pretty much killed his chances of making it at Arsenal. He isnt a lone striker and he isnt a winger. He's much better suited for the style of play and pace of La-liga. To be fair to him though he never really got a run games/chances outside of some CC matches but Arsene isnt one to not give youngsters a chance if they show their worth in training and I just dont think he had the mindset to succeed at a big club.

Bam here's hoping that all 4 of those players (plus a few others) will be off the wage bill at the start of the summer and they never put on an Arsenal shirt again.

Did I really see somebody include letting SWP leave under Mancini's most notable failures?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by roboski

I think Mancini is a terrible coach! After every win or loss or tie he tries to somehow blame Mario Baletelli (s/p) for what ever mishaps the team has. Last week there opponent scored 3 early goals then Mario scores twice and "maybe" could've scored on the free kick have he would've taken it and the coach makes its seem like Mario was once again at fault for the tie game. Fast foward to this weeks game Man City was lucky they didn't lose 3-0, yeah Mario could've got sent off with a red card earlier then he did but the team as a whole played flat.

My point is Mancini NEEDS TO BE FIRED!!! blaming Mario for every loss and talking bad about him to the media is making him as a coach look bad and he's deflecting blame to Mario rather then his self. Why is Tevez rotting on the bench, why is Joe Hart so lucky, why is your defense so horrible, and why was Shaun Wright-Phillips let go!!
2edpai0.gif

Back
Top Bottom