The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ He didn't get much playing time... it happened with O'Shea, Brown and, now, Obertan.

Interesting that Arsenal included Cesc and Nasri in their Champions League squad. Not cup-tied until they set foot in a game though.
EDIT ~ Rioting has spread Manchester...
30t6p3b.gif

If they play i doubt a transfer takes place this season.

lol at the cameroon defender having the nerve to blame his teammates on the mexico goal.

Damn, I suggest you guys stay up for the 2nd half of the Colombia vs. Costa Rica sub 20 match. Had to watch it on espn3.com but it was an INSANE 45 minutes of futbol

here goes one totally made up article with no merit that i hope comes true.. because Di Maria is one of my favorite players...
Chelsea FC are ready to step up in their attempts to try and land Real Madrid winger

LMFAO. Di Maria is untouchable, at least until Neymar arrives. Even then there is no way they sell him until a few more seasons at the earliest.

what's the deal with Anzhi Maklkklalkalklaklakalkalka?
i know Roberto Carlos is playing for them but the only teams i've heard of before are usually the Moscow clubs as well as Zenit and Kazan...

where do they get their money from?

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

Apparently Eto'o has agreed on personal terms with Anzhi in Russia, still trying to figure out a transfer fee w/ Inter. Wages in excess of 20 million euros, a year, that is not a typo.
eek.gif
Bad idea.He doesn't brought his kid to Barcelona games because he feared racial slurs but he wants to join a russian club ?
He should ask Roberto Carlos before.

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

what's the deal with Anzhi Maklkklalkalklaklakalkalka?
i know Roberto Carlos is playing for them but the only teams i've heard of before are usually the Moscow clubs as well as Zenit and Kazan...

Makhachkala is owned by billionaire Suleyman Kerimov.

Kerimov is currently listed as number 136 on Forbes' list of the World’s Billionaires, with a reported net worth of $5.5 billion

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

It's a lot of money out there. Russia has the most USD billionaires after the US and China. Boys need toys.

Anyone follow brazilian soccer leagues/teams? Flamengo, Vasco, others....I'm gonna start getting up on that.

So, while we're waiting to see if they'll play this weekend...preseason predictions, anyone?

Granted there's still three weeks to run in the transfer window, so things change, but anyway...

1. Man United (with or without Sneijder)
2. Man City
3. Chelsea
4. Liverpool
5. Arsenal (assuming Cesc gets sold, Nasri ultimately stays at least until Jan.)
6. Spurs

18. Wolves
19. Norwich
20. Wigan

Golden Boot: Suarez

Freddy Adu is coming back to America
pimp.gif

chivas usa

MLS and NBC agreed to a three-year deal that calls for 45 MLS games and four U.S. men’s national team matches to be shown live across both NBC and NBC Sports Network each season. Versus, which handles most of the NHL coverage and has far greater reach than FSC, will be rebranded NBC Sports Network in January.

power moves
pimp.gif

I'm really looking forward to Miyaichi playing.
That Stan video
laugh.gif
so true
30t6p3b.gif
Cesc and Nasri should just be traded and other players should acquired. Laurent Blanc is urging Nasri to quit Arsenal.....le sigh
This can be really good for Adu

from @marklomasESPN "Bloomberg reporting that Inter Milan chief Ernesto Paolillo sent a text message saying: “Eto’o is leaving. He is going to the Russian club""

BBC Sport is reporting that Fabregas to Barca is finally a done deal, to be announced by the weekend for 35 million pounds. The executive that they spoke with said that "all funds generated by this sale will be spent in this transfer window."

Have fun! Don't get too many splinters in your %@*.

i cant stand all the cesc news. im so irretated. its like you just want to tell him to leave already.

adu to chivas usa will be good for him.

new nbc deal
pimp.gif

eto'o to russia is
pimp.gif
. he has nothing to prove.

Eto'o better buy some diamond-encrusted ear plugs so he can miss all the racist #$+# he's sure to hear over there.

Back
Top Bottom