The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Anybody watching Madrid/Ajax? Reading that Ajax had two goals disallowed on terrible calls.

Meanwhile, Lyon (who had scored 2 in the CL before today) put up 7 on Zagreb to make up a -7 GD.

Congrats to Basel... def deserved this win... Utd didn't really look like they wanted until the last 5 mins.
Just gonna be one of those seasons...
30t6p3b.gif

Gonna be chaos in Manchester tonight.

30t6p3b.gif
I don't even know. When will we get out of this slump in form? I know injuries are a part of it (a huge part) but we still have yet to play like we're a team for the past three months now.

Oh well. At least City don't go through either.
laugh.gif

Manchester Derby in the Europa League!!!! Get in!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Merry Christmas....Merry Christmas everyone.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

Anybody watching Madrid/Ajax? Reading that Ajax had two goals disallowed on terrible calls.

Meanwhile, Lyon (who had scored 2 in the CL before today) put up 7 on Zagreb to make up a -7 GD.
Saw those...
HORRIBLE calls from the officials....shocking calls...

Well, that happened.
roll.gif

Let's not forget Man Utd had a ton of injuries. At the end of the day though, no excuses, this was a winnable division and they blew it.

Why isn't there as much Man City slander btw?

CL football in all it's glory. Just awesome seeing the pure joy from the Basel players and supporters. United thwarted again by a Gamper club
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

In fairness to City, their group was MUCH tougher than United's who, if you look back at the posts on draw day, were thought to be able to walk through it.

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Well, that happened.
roll.gif

Let's not forget Man Utd had a ton of injuries. At the end of the day though, no excuses, this was a winnable division and they blew it.

Why isn't there as much Man City slander btw?

Man City had to go through 2 good squads (Napoli and Villareal before their injuries) and a Champions League favorite (Bayern). Man United  had to go through a good team (Benfica) but should have won the other games.

Fair enough...but with all that money Man City used, they're getting a bit of a free pass here.

laugh.gif
@ you acting like I United runs on a shoe string budget.

Originally Posted by trunks206

Fair enough...but with all that money Man City used, they're getting a bit of a free pass here.

laugh.gif
@ you acting like I United runs on a shoe string budget.
Don't be dumb.  -___-

TRUNKS IS RIGHT TOUGH.

united fans act like they spend no money -_______-

Back
Top Bottom