The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

Start the Gold Cup thread! 

Can't Wait!!! EL SALVADOR!!! I talked with Arturo Alvarez last year when he was with the Earthquakes and he claims we are "up and coming" I'll be working at the Mexico-ELSA game and some practices leading up to it for SUM Communications.
Cool. I'm pretty excited since there's a new DT/HC and I'm just anxious to see some new ideas fully executed out there. Fito Zelaya enters the tourney in a hot moment! Steve Purdy our new anchor in the defense.
pimp.gif
You read that story on Soccernet about Dustin Corrales? Never saw him play but from what I read, he could have been the next big thing for ELSA.

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

Start the Gold Cup thread! 

Can't Wait!!! EL SALVADOR!!! I talked with Arturo Alvarez last year when he was with the Earthquakes and he claims we are "up and coming" I'll be working at the Mexico-ELSA game and some practices leading up to it for SUM Communications.
Cool. I'm pretty excited since there's a new DT/HC and I'm just anxious to see some new ideas fully executed out there. Fito Zelaya enters the tourney in a hot moment! Steve Purdy our new anchor in the defense.
pimp.gif
You read that story on Soccernet about Dustin Corrales? Never saw him play but from what I read, he could have been the next big thing for ELSA.

OG for BP! Crazy... I feel for them. That could be what sends them down. Utd are winning, but I wouldn't mind a draw.

OG for BP! Crazy... I feel for them. That could be what sends them down. Utd are winning, but I wouldn't mind a draw.

Back
Top Bottom