The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

+#@!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
1-1

Our defence %%#%$* sucks. As injury prone as Gallas is, he is better than Kos and Squillaci.

Edit: Goal for Walcott. Now we need Braga to score
ohwell.gif

Our defence %%#%$* sucks. As injury prone as Gallas is, he is better than Kos and Squillaci.

Edit: Goal for Walcott. Now we need Braga to score
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by trunks206

Alright Gunners lets finish this.

Not exactly the way I thought they would finish it but its the result we needed.  Our back line still look suspect and Sagna's red card wont help

Originally Posted by trunks206

Alright Gunners lets finish this.

Not exactly the way I thought they would finish it but its the result we needed.  Our back line still look suspect and Sagna's red card wont help

My 3 favorite players on the team each get a goal 
pimp.gif
Sagna
30t6p3b.gif

Cant wait to see the Gunners go up against Barca
eyes.gif

My 3 favorite players on the team each get a goal 
pimp.gif
Sagna
30t6p3b.gif

Cant wait to see the Gunners go up against Barca
eyes.gif

Not the game we were thought we were going to get, but glad we got the win. Losing Sagna could be huge.

If we play ANYTHING like this come Monday, it will be allllll bad.

Not the game we were thought we were going to get, but glad we got the win. Losing Sagna could be huge.

If we play ANYTHING like this come Monday, it will be allllll bad.

Watch we get Barca or Real in the round of 16. 
indifferent.gif

We would have a good shot against Schalke or Bayern I think but who knows.

So wait Sagna is out for both legs?  That hurts.

Watch we get Barca or Real in the round of 16. 
indifferent.gif

We would have a good shot against Schalke or Bayern I think but who knows.

So wait Sagna is out for both legs?  That hurts.

Schalke would obviously be best for us. Bayern are pretty much out of the domestic title race so you know they're gonna focus more on the CL now. From an entertainment point of view I'd like to see us play Bayern since I think both teams are evenly matched. We have 0.00000000000% chance vs. Barca or Real.

Schalke would obviously be best for us. Bayern are pretty much out of the domestic title race so you know they're gonna focus more on the CL now. From an entertainment point of view I'd like to see us play Bayern since I think both teams are evenly matched. We have 0.00000000000% chance vs. Barca or Real.

I would agree the only thing is that you know how Real is in the knockout round of the CL.  Barca would be worse than it was last year.  I am hoping for Schalke but I doubt it we will get them.

I would agree the only thing is that you know how Real is in the knockout round of the CL.  Barca would be worse than it was last year.  I am hoping for Schalke but I doubt it we will get them.

Back
Top Bottom