The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Valencia up 1-0 at the Nou Camp and they should've been up 2-0. Barca's defence has been crap...I dont understand why Guardiola uses this bum Maxwell. 

Puyol is pissing me the @#$% off today
mad.gif
first he pulls that boneheaded move of kicking the ball to villa when he couldve just scored, then he just starts sliding in late as hell on defense! dude is slacking badly

Valencia up 1-0 at the Nou Camp and they should've been up 2-0. Barca's defence has been crap...I dont understand why Guardiola uses this bum Maxwell. 

mad.gif
first he pulls that boneheaded move of kicking the ball to villa when he couldve just scored, then he just starts sliding in late as hell on defense! dude is slacking badly

should be 2-1 because of that goal messi missed or maybe even 2-2 with that hand ball valencia just did too.(im not a barca fan btw)

should be 2-1 because of that goal messi missed or maybe even 2-2 with that hand ball valencia just did too.(im not a barca fan btw)

Originally Posted by Hugo

How often do you see Messi mis-touch the ball like that? Dude had an empty net but his heavy touch led him away from the net
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways, Barca are 1-goal away from getting the 3 pts
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

How often do you see Messi mis-touch the ball like that? Dude had an empty net but his heavy touch led him away from the net
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways, Barca are 1-goal away from getting the 3 pts
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

mad.gif
Puyol read your post at halftime. Just scored
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

mad.gif
Puyol read your post at halftime. Just scored
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Spurs 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

(apparently the refs gave us one though.  Still haven't seen it)

VDS
sick.gif
  That's some #*#%## goalkeeping right there.

Spurs 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

(apparently the refs gave us one though.  Still haven't seen it)

VDS
sick.gif
  That's some #*#%## goalkeeping right there.

the hell is wrong with Utd?this defensive frailty is starting to piss me off...
mad.gif

Chelsea drew with Villa but we couldn't capitalise on that...
30t6p3b.gif

the hell is wrong with Utd?this defensive frailty is starting to piss me off...
mad.gif

Chelsea drew with Villa but we couldn't capitalise on that...
30t6p3b.gif

Merseyside relegation derby...
tongue.gif

Everton leading 1-0.Tim Cahill scored.1st half almost up.

anyway,here's something i came upon on soccernet...check it out,guys:

Fan gets full-chest tattoo of Escobar shirt

Although there are probably more fitting ways to pay tribute to Colombia international Andres Escobar,who was shot dead shortly after the 1994 World Cup,Felipe Alvarez's decision to have his idol's shirt and number permanently tattooed on his torso is certainly up there with the best.

Escobar was gunned down by a man connected with Colombian gambling syndicates after he scored an own goal against the USA at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, which reportedly caused huge losses to several powerful drug lords,and every year tributes are paid to the defender by his club Atletico Nacional.

But El Verde y Blanco fanatic Alvarez,who was just nine years old when Escobar was murdered,took things a step further this week when he had club's green striped shirt,complete with Escobar's No. 2,painfully tattooed on his chest,back and arms.

The 25-year-old then unveiled his tribute on the pitch at Nacional's Estadio Atanasio Girardot Medellin under a parasol to protect his tender torso from the Colombian sun.

Merseyside relegation derby...
tongue.gif

Everton leading 1-0.Tim Cahill scored.1st half almost up.

anyway,here's something i came upon on soccernet...check it out,guys:

Fan gets full-chest tattoo of Escobar shirt

Although there are probably more fitting ways to pay tribute to Colombia international Andres Escobar,who was shot dead shortly after the 1994 World Cup,Felipe Alvarez's decision to have his idol's shirt and number permanently tattooed on his torso is certainly up there with the best.

Escobar was gunned down by a man connected with Colombian gambling syndicates after he scored an own goal against the USA at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, which reportedly caused huge losses to several powerful drug lords,and every year tributes are paid to the defender by his club Atletico Nacional.

But El Verde y Blanco fanatic Alvarez,who was just nine years old when Escobar was murdered,took things a step further this week when he had club's green striped shirt,complete with Escobar's No. 2,painfully tattooed on his chest,back and arms.

The 25-year-old then unveiled his tribute on the pitch at Nacional's Estadio Atanasio Girardot Medellin under a parasol to protect his tender torso from the Colombian sun.

^ Damn, thats pretty hardcore.

I wonder if Henry and Werner are having buyer's remorse...

^ Damn, thats pretty hardcore.

I wonder if Henry and Werner are having buyer's remorse...

Wow, Loserpool really suck. I read something about Liverpool being the 2nd or 3rd highest spending club (more than Man Utd as well) in the league in the years Benetiz was in charge but as we all know he did not spend all of that money too wisely and it is costing them big time now. Not only did it cost them a CL place this season but they'll probably miss out on Europe altogether next season AND they'll probably lose Torres as well. The next couple of years are gonna be rough for Loserpool but atleast they have steady ownership now.

Wow, Loserpool really suck. I read something about Liverpool being the 2nd or 3rd highest spending club (more than Man Utd as well) in the league in the years Benetiz was in charge but as we all know he did not spend all of that money too wisely and it is costing them big time now. Not only did it cost them a CL place this season but they'll probably miss out on Europe altogether next season AND they'll probably lose Torres as well. The next couple of years are gonna be rough for Loserpool but atleast they have steady ownership now.

Back
Top Bottom