The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

And there you have it... 40. Damn.

Great strike.
EDIT ~ and an on-pitch guard-of-honor for Dudek... never seen that before.

DFB-Pokalfinale_20-_20MSV_20Duisburg_20-_20FC_20Schalke_2004__21216624__MBQF-1306002524,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349.jpg
5:0 ! I'm drunken till next week.Good night.

Cristiano Ronaldo...
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by engoi

DFB-Pokalfinale_20-_20MSV_20Duisburg_20-_20FC_20Schalke_2004__21216624__MBQF-1306002524,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349.jpg
congrats,man...
happy.gif

anyway,what's the deal with the reserve keeper?
i thought he was about to come on and the next thing i know the camera showed him gesturing no by waving his finger...
laugh.gif

had the commentator saying he didn't wanna take away Neuer's "shine"...

Cristiano Ronaldo...
eek.gif

pimp.gif

congrats,man...
happy.gif

i thought he was about to come on and the next thing i know the camera showed him gesturing no by waving his finger...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Start the Gold Cup thread! 

Can't Wait!!! EL SALVADOR!!! I talked with Arturo Alvarez last year when he was with the Earthquakes and he claims we are "up and coming" I'll be working at the Mexico-ELSA game and some practices leading up to it for SUM Communications.

Can't Wait!!! EL SALVADOR!!! I talked with Arturo Alvarez last year when he was with the Earthquakes and he claims we are "up and coming" I'll be working at the Mexico-ELSA game and some practices leading up to it for SUM Communications.

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Cristiano Ronaldo...
eek.gif

pimp.gif

congrats,man...
happy.gif

laugh.gif

Thanks.
The commentator is right.Schober and Neuer had a very good relationship.Schober is a special case.He played already as a kid for Schalke
and was 200/2001 on loan at HSV, where he made a mistake (said the ref) which lost us the first championship since 1958.

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Cristiano Ronaldo...
eek.gif

pimp.gif

congrats,man...
happy.gif

laugh.gif

Thanks.
The commentator is right.Schober and Neuer had a very good relationship.Schober is a special case.He played already as a kid for Schalke
and was 200/2001 on loan at HSV, where he made a mistake (said the ref) which lost us the first championship since 1958.

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

Cool. I'm pretty excited since there's a new DT/HC and I'm just anxious to see some new ideas fully executed out there. Fito Zelaya enters the tourney in a hot moment! Steve Purdy our new anchor in the defense.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

Cool. I'm pretty excited since there's a new DT/HC and I'm just anxious to see some new ideas fully executed out there. Fito Zelaya enters the tourney in a hot moment! Steve Purdy our new anchor in the defense.
pimp.gif

I can't believe we've reached the end of this EPL season!

One more for Capt. VDS! One of the greats!

I can't believe we've reached the end of this EPL season!

One more for Capt. VDS! One of the greats!

Back
Top Bottom