The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Y'all notice all the teams playing in Champions League lost? That says something for the team and the precautions they are taking to prepare. Can't risk your A squad IMO.

Dude for Sevilla caught a nasty high boot to the face a minute ago...
sick.gif

I finally have a reason to be proud of Arsenal today 
pimp.gif
If only they played like this against Bolton and West Brom and the like
30t6p3b.gif

I finally have a reason to be proud of Arsenal today 
pimp.gif
If only they played like this against Bolton and West Brom and the like
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by r9brockburst

Yesss!!!!!!!! We're still in it, pending next week's result.
you guys are more than just "in it"...
if Chelsea win at Old Trafford then it's game over for United...they can even forget about their last two games...

if Chelsea win at Old Trafford then it's game over for United...they can even forget about their last two games...

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

I disagree.  United has a couple of easier games and if they can win by 3 or 4 goals in one game that will put some pressure on Chelsea.  Especially if Chelsea win by one goal at OT.

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

I disagree.  United has a couple of easier games and if they can win by 3 or 4 goals in one game that will put some pressure on Chelsea.  Especially if Chelsea win by one goal at OT.

According to Marca, Nuri Sahin is on his way to Real Madrid.It's apparently only a question of transfer money.

According to Marca, Nuri Sahin is on his way to Real Madrid.It's apparently only a question of transfer money.

The rumors start to pick up, swag. Assuming the rumors are true, Florentino Perez sees Cesc Fabregas as impossible (either due to the player's preference or Arsenal's stance) OR Mourinho prefers several quality reinforcements as opposed to one expensive quality player.I'm very pleased with the link. I've said before, there is no direction in midfield when X. Alonso is absent. Sahin would provide that "killer" pass that has been missing since Guti left.

I'd cut Gago loose, bring Sahin in.

simpsons+-+homer+woo+hoo+%281%29.gif

The rumors start to pick up, swag. Assuming the rumors are true, Florentino Perez sees Cesc Fabregas as impossible (either due to the player's preference or Arsenal's stance) OR Mourinho prefers several quality reinforcements as opposed to one expensive quality player.I'm very pleased with the link. I've said before, there is no direction in midfield when X. Alonso is absent. Sahin would provide that "killer" pass that has been missing since Guti left.

I'd cut Gago loose, bring Sahin in.

simpsons+-+homer+woo+hoo+%281%29.gif

In an interview with a german sports channel, Dortmunds manager Zorc said something which
made me believe, its only a question of time that Sahin will be sold.

In an interview with a german sports channel, Dortmunds manager Zorc said something which
made me believe, its only a question of time that Sahin will be sold.

Sahin has been one of my favorite players this season. Hope all this talk falls through.
ohwell.gif

Sahin has been one of my favorite players this season. Hope all this talk falls through.
ohwell.gif

Spanish media reports say Bolton defender Marcos Alonso has been involved in a drunk-driving accident in Madrid that killed one person.
Spanish newspaper El Pais reports that the 20-year-old Spanish player crashed his vehicle into a wall Monday, killing a female passenger and injuring four others.

The newspaper says Alonso was found to have a blood-alcohol level above the legal limits and possibly faces criminal charges.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/soccer/05/02/bolton.alonso.ap/index.html#ixzz1LERoGgMj

Spanish media reports say Bolton defender Marcos Alonso has been involved in a drunk-driving accident in Madrid that killed one person.
Spanish newspaper El Pais reports that the 20-year-old Spanish player crashed his vehicle into a wall Monday, killing a female passenger and injuring four others.

The newspaper says Alonso was found to have a blood-alcohol level above the legal limits and possibly faces criminal charges.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/soccer/05/02/bolton.alonso.ap/index.html#ixzz1LERoGgMj

Back
Top Bottom