The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

I have no words for what I have seen today.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by babam11218719

This team has not changed at all.  It sucks being an Arsenal fan.
It starts with the top and with a manager that insists on keeping the likes of Almunia, Clichy, Denilson, Diaby, Rosicky, Bendtner, etc etc around. It starts with a manager that refuses to upgrade the squad and instead lets his ego get in the way of progressing the club.

He rather build the squad his way (cheap buys, over-relying on players not good enough) rather than doing what is right for the club.

I thought we had a 95% chance of winning this trophy but I truly under-estimated how stupid of a club Arsenal is 99% of the time.

We cant even place the blame on just Kos and the GK for today's loss. Birmingham created a bunch of chances and realistically could've had 2-3 goals by halftime.

Originally Posted by Halftime718

You couldn't make this +$++ up I swear

you really couldnt, i wanted arsenal to win, i thought they would win, but i KNEW they would lose, but not to something like that
roll.gif

Originally Posted by babam11218719

This team has not changed at all.  It sucks being an Arsenal fan.
It starts with the top and with a manager that insists on keeping the likes of Almunia, Clichy, Denilson, Diaby, Rosicky, Bendtner, etc etc around. It starts with a manager that refuses to upgrade the squad and instead lets his ego get in the way of progressing the club.

He rather build the squad his way (cheap buys, over-relying on players not good enough) rather than doing what is right for the club.

I thought we had a 95% chance of winning this trophy but I truly under-estimated how stupid of a club Arsenal is 99% of the time.

We cant even place the blame on just Kos and the GK for today's loss. Birmingham created a bunch of chances and realistically could've had 2-3 goals by halftime.

Originally Posted by Halftime718

You couldn't make this +$++ up I swear

you really couldnt, i wanted arsenal to win, i thought they would win, but i KNEW they would lose, but not to something like that
roll.gif

Arsenal needs a clutch keeper like my boy Timmy Howard.

smh at ol boy getting a mean stiff arm to the head, dude just *#$##@ up the cup for his team, he on both knees, and you still gonna hit him upside the head? smh..

smh at ol boy getting a mean stiff arm to the head, dude just *#$##@ up the cup for his team, he on both knees, and you still gonna hit him upside the head? smh..

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

We asked Wenger to sign another quality CM, some quality CBs and a quality starting GK.

Today we watched Rosicky, Koscielny and the Polish GK cost us a trophy. Great job Wenger
Come on Tevez.  Koscielny and the Keeper has been good especially the keeper.  But yes those three did cost us a trophy. 

We asked Wenger to sign another quality CM, some quality CBs and a quality starting GK.

Today we watched Rosicky, Koscielny and the Polish GK cost us a trophy. Great job Wenger
Come on Tevez.  Koscielny and the Keeper has been good especially the keeper.  But yes those three did cost us a trophy. 

Rosicky should have never started, Diaby should have.

Koscielny sucks so much *%$.

Wenger will never learn we need to spend $ to win things.

Rosicky should have never started, Diaby should have.

Koscielny sucks so much *%$.

Wenger will never learn we need to spend $ to win things.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by Demps

tim howard would of done the same thing though

indifferent.gif

my dude would of slid and broke his teammates legs just to get that ball, and after he would of gotten up and start *****ing at his teammate for being in his way.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by Demps

tim howard would of done the same thing though

indifferent.gif

my dude would of slid and broke his teammates legs just to get that ball, and after he would of gotten up and start *****ing at his teammate for being in his way.

BTW, can we get a GIF of Koscielny being slapped in the head after Birmingham's 2nd goal?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
that was cold.
Demps wrote:
Didn't they go for Schwarzer last season?  What happened?

BTW, can we get a GIF of Koscielny being slapped in the head after Birmingham's 2nd goal?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
that was cold.
Demps wrote:
Didn't they go for Schwarzer last season?  What happened?

Back
Top Bottom