The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Eiddy: The more educated football fans criticized Luka not for quality or class, but style. We worried his deliberate, methodical pace slowed down RM's tempo and pace on the attack and counter.

He's truly redeemed himself in this second campaign and even CL last year.

Must be said, Ferdinand had a SHOCKER of a game...

Eiddy: The more educated football fans criticized Luka not for quality or class, but style. We worried his deliberate, methodical pace slowed down RM's tempo and pace on the attack and counter.

He's truly redeemed himself in this second campaign and even CL last year.

I hear you. I can see why people would question his pace, I don't think I've ever seen him sprint :lol:. But for me he's always been the kind of player who doesn't need to. His distribution covers for his lack of pace.

But I hear you.

Thought evra was our worst defender .. Acting like we can't get Baines in January

Ronaldo dancin out there...

iulqWNTFp0mGb.gif

I really liked Di Maria's efforts.  Dude was all over the place.  Great on the attack and w/ pressing on D. 

Where do you find these goal gifs so quickly?

Di Maria did have a great game, his vision was on point. Isco as well. Real dominated, I wasn't expecting a blowout like this. Quite embarrassing for Gala, especially when there manager said they would win the game. Fans still cheered and clapped them off the pitch, I wouldn't have been so nice.

Bruma coming on for Gala. 18 years old, lets see how the Portchop does.
How did he look?  I was only able to catch the 1st half and had to rush back to the office for a meeting... only to get back to my desk to find out that the meeting was pushed out.  

Bruma did well. Had a sick, charging run towards the end of the match. Glided past Pepe and other RM defenders onto his left. Unleashed a shot that forced a save out of Lopez. Not enough pace or accuracy to beat the Blancos keeper.

Just can't wait for Porto tomorrow, but today was great. Real did work. They need Varane back tho. The English teams both scored more than two goals, it was a good day for footy. Tomorrow should be just as right.

Back
Top Bottom