The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Yo Coupé It Coupé It , sorry to disappoint, but I don't do brackets or fantasy sports for that matter. Sorry dude... Thanks for organizing though. NT should have fun with it...

Sevilla in La Liga have been wearing Warrior kits too... I think Stoke signed on... Some teams in the Championship in England wear them too I think...

Looks like Barca is signing Real Sociedad's Claudio Bravo as the back up keeper. Quality back up... Also looks like Denis Suarez is going to Sevilla as part of the Ivan Rakitic transfer. They reportedly wanted Sergi Roberto but Enrique wanted to keep him.

Some tidy business being done but we still need at least 1 quality centre back, preferably 2...

Last edited:
Always interesting to see clubs go from Nike or Adidas to smaller brands. As of late we've seen it happen with Liverpool, Arsenal, and now Porto.

nthat.gif

Always interesting to see clubs go from Nike or Adidas to smaller brands. As of late we've seen it happen with Liverpool, Arsenal, and now Porto.

Warrior is just throwing a kings ransom at these clubs. For instance...

In April 2012 Warrior Sports reportedly signed a sponsorship agreement for Liverpool Football Club worth £25 million per season as of the 2012/13 season, overtaking the English club record of £23.3 million paid by Nike for supplying Manchester United Football Club and the previous deal from Adidas worth £13 million

adidas should hijack United's kit deal...
I'd love to own an adizero kit for next season...

RvP,Mata and Kagawa can spearhead their marketing campaign... :pimp:

Mario just got engaged to Fanny. Maybe this guy is finally gonna grow up and get his **** together. Only thing holding him back from being elite is his immaturity

guess he took the whole "wrap up all deals before the world cup" literally.. good for him

I'm with it.. Nike has been disrespecting us with these kits.. city been with them one yr and had better kits, same with Everton..

I'm with it.. Nike has been disrespecting us with these kits.. city been with them one yr and had better kits, same with Everton..

Be careful what you wish for...

View media item 1018069

This shirt grew on me, it's so bad it's almost good. Plus Liverpool's home kits since switching over to Warrior have been pure class.

Please god don't let warrior get their hands on any of my favorite clubs kits.  That liverpool jersey is horrible.  And please just once....ONCE Adidas don't put three stripes down the sleeve of a jersey.  Can't we just get one jersey witout the stripes please.

Is Kroos to RM legit?  And this Ronaldo doesn't want Suarez if it means Benzema has to go to Arsenal?? oh rumors

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom