The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Finally, a job that is at Moyes' level...

NEWS: Beckham offers Miami MLS managerial job to David Moyes
Kyle Bonn Jun 8, 2014, 8:06 PM EDT

moyes-e1402272234763.jpg

According to a report in the Sunday Times, David Beckham wants to bring David Moyes to Miami.

Still without a stadium, the English legend is hoping to secure Moyes before another club can snatch him up, with the former Everton and Manchester United manager publicly wishing for another shot at the Champions League.

Beckham, who oddly enough played with Moyes briefly at Preston North End when Becks was just a 19-year-old Manchester United loanee, is obviously looking to compete with the star power being brought in by the other expansion clubs.

New York City FC officially snatched up David Villa as its first player, and Frank Lampard is rumored to be following him to the Big Apple. Orlando City FC is rumored to be hot on the trail of Brazilian players Kaka and Robinho.

However, failing to make an impact in 10 months at Manchester United, Moyes is hoping to prove himself again on the European stage, and it will be a tough sell to bring the Scottish manager to the United States.

Beckham’s Miami franchise won’t join Major League Soccer until 2017.

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/...ts - @NBCSports&utm_network=twitter&utm_tags=

World's Most Amazing Football Pitches...

At 2,000 metres above sea level, the Ottmar Hitzfeld Stadium in Switzerland is Europe's highest pitch.
View media item 1016091

A football pitch in the middle of La Paz, Bolivia.
View media item 1016092

A floating pitch at Ko Panyi Muslim stilt village in southern Thailand
View media item 1016093

A desert pitch near Agdz, Morocco.
View media item 1016094

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1016095/
View media item 1016095

Matches in Gibraltar are played in the shadow of the Rock at Victoria Stadium.
View media item 1016096

A community football pitch in the Sao Carlos favela, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
View media item 1016097

The Float at Marina Bay, Singapore, is the world's largest floating football stadium.
View media item 1016098

A football match in Tasiilaq, Greenland.
View media item 1016099

A pitch in Tajikistan, with the Himalayas in the background.
View media item 1016100

Guti believes Sergio ramos should win ballon d'Or if Spain wins the WC...i agree.

Not cool by France to disrespect and make fun of their opponents like that. :smh:

Well it is France... But having seen this current Jamaican team play in CONCACAF play I will say this Jamaican side plays kinda dirty... I saw some questionable stuff watching the game yesterday from the Jamaican side...

Last edited:
i dont think it was that serious though.. if anything usian bolt has been known for his banter so I'm sure they were just messing with him

Tension mounting on the Dutch side?

Robben getting into it with Feyenoord's Bruno who was a little over zealous, but Robben seems like the type to bring that out in someone.

What I meant was they dont play brutish hoofball anymore. I didnt really pay attention to Palace. Pulis can grind out results for sure but his teams tend to not play very attractively.

i know the saying, that you're only really 100% on the first day of the season, or maybe even the first game of your career, but damn...

When you see that, you realize how badly these players just want to play.

Now imagine how Gundogan must feel...no wonder why he's probably depressed and binge eating :smh:

he looks like he's aged mores than a few years since moving away from arsenal :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom