The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

RIP Tito 
tired.gif

Was reading about Tito on a Spanish website, then saw a rumor of Ozil going to Barcelona for 30 million pounds? Odd

Or maybe they can swap for Fabregas? Would be weird to see him in the Barca kit. Is Arsenal starting to give up on Ozil?

Was reading about Tito on a Spanish website, then saw a rumor of Ozil going to Barcelona for 30 million pounds? Odd

Or maybe they can swap for Fabregas? Would be weird to see him in the Barca kit. Is Arsenal starting to give up on Ozil?
Arsenal just has a way with ruining players. I bet Jose would take Ozil for 30 million

Some choice van Gaal moments in video... :lol: Can you guys now imagine him, Keane (if reports are true), & Giggs coaching United? Those players are in for culture shock...

Arguing with the ref during the 95 CL final about Marcel Desailly kicking Jari Litmanen... Look at the form & height on the kick though...

Journalist asked him how he'd celebrate if Sneijder scored... :rolleyes Seems a little bi-polarish...

Reacting to his tv co-host....

Last edited:
Great piece on Samir Nasri.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...r-City-in-my-first-year-I-won-the-league.html

On leaving Arsenal for MCFC:
“This image of me being ‘materialistic’ is a French thing. People were envious. It’s fine. What happened is this: it was my best season with Arsenal (15 goals). We were in October (2010) and the manager asked me whether I wanted to stay at Arsenal. ‘Yes I want to stay at Arsenal,’ I said. Then they offered me a contract. It was far from what I wanted. With my agent, we were saying: if I stay at Arsenal, I know I’m going to win less money, but it’s fine, I’m only 23. I have time to win money. If I’m good I will always win money.

On former boss Roberto Mancini:
“How I can say it without being rude. He’s a different person when he wants you and when he has you. When he wanted me, he was calling me every day, telling me everything I wanted to hear. I arrived here and for me it was a shock. He was really, really the opposite of Arsène Wenger. Not even a ‘good morning’.
“Sometimes when you play he comes and talks to you. If you don’t play he doesn’t talk to you for three or four months. It’s never his fault. You cannot have a discussion with him, try to explain something. When we have a loss, he gets crazy in the dressing-room.
"He says things that you cannot say even on the street to someone. I really had the bad experience with him. He had the results as a manager everywhere he went because he had great players with him. But now, he will not be in my top three or four managers of all time.”

My-T.

Last edited:
RIP Tito :frown:

Off to Huddersfield for our final away game in the championship tomorrow. 4500 fans making their way to us champions in action :tongue: we get the trophy next week, which for those of you who didn't know is the old 1st Division trophy that was given before the birth of the Premier League, mainly, the trophy Liverpool have won 18 times :smile:

Anyways, I'll be taking pictures and videos of tomorrow, I don't usually as I get caught up in the atmosphere, but thought it'd be nice to post on here.

And of course lots to come next year when I travel to all the PL stadiums :D

LEICESTER CITY CHAMPIONS OWOWOWOWOWOWOWWO :lol:

@SwissRamble highest wages to turnover ratios: Rennes 86%, Ajaccio 82%, Lyon 81%. PSG lowest at 55%, due to high revenue.
Bl0lhqnCIAE506t.jpg

BlzHc7bCIAAdUem.jpg

BlQn4tyIcAAFa5D.png

Last edited:
cant lie after seeing this i want him as manager of my club, english subs work for those that need them, what a guy he is

Tim Howard signs new contract so his defenders decide to prank him.
Filling his car full of popcorn would have been less cruel.

Back
Top Bottom