The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

dat 72%-28% possession advantage by Bayern 
sick.gif

do something with that possession yeesh, should have had Gotze on from the get-go

What a save by iker
eek.gif

So many chances RM missed
mad.gif

Bale looked like he was causing some havoc on the wing when he got subbed in. I think we will take it in Munich a healthy Bale and CR7 hopefully will cause some damage over there.

While the first legs in both games weren't terribly exciting games, I think this sets up what will be excellent games in the second legs. All 4 teams will go hard for the win

Madrid's defense was unreal today, Bayern's offense looked anemic. Ronaldo and Di Maria missed two chances from point blank range, hope it doesn't come back to bite us in the rear.

Madrid's defense was unreal today, Bayern's offense looked anemic. Ronaldo and Di Maria missed two chances from point blank range, hope it doesn't come back to bite us in the rear.
CR7 probably kicking himself for not being the sole record holder for most goals in CL
laugh.gif

Watched the game. Karim :smokin
Cristiano should be fully fit for the return leg. We did what we were supposed to do. We avoided Bayern scoring the away goal. Now we have to go to Munich try to get some away goals and avoid any injuries

Mad random, but do any of y'all regulars in this thread have Instagram???

Would love to follow some of y'all, specially those in other countries.

II if applicable lol

IG: chiva1908

You Spanish speakers are so pitiful. We still love ya'll tho. :lol:

As for Bayern tho, Pep's tried to change things too much man. They're so slow and stagnate. Where is the power and pace from last year? Where is the urgency? Even if they go through to the final it's just...meh.

The best are the Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Salvadorians, Guatamalans and Mexicans in Boston who say they are Spanish when clearly they aren't from Spain [emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]

Anyways the game today was about the way I thought it would go. Ronaldo was rusty and I expected that. They didn't concede so they are in a good position as long as their defense plays like today. I thought Pepe was a beast today as well as Concentrao I mean Coentrao just in time for a Portugal run at the World Cup. I'm waiting to see what strikers Bento will take with him and if he brings Quaresma bc he certainly deserves to go over Nani at this point

The best are the Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Salvadorians, Guatamalans and Mexicans in Boston who say they are Spanish when clearly they aren't from Spain [emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]
I hate when Americans call me that. I tell them NO I'm Latino, if you call me that in front of a Spaniard they'd be highly offended. I'm Dominican btw.

Rewatched the game. Man i wish we scored another goal. 1st half gave us so many chances but Bayern missed hella chances too.

I expect Bayern to score first next leg but i'm really not worried.

I hate when Americans call me that. I tell them NO I'm Latino, if you call me that in front of a Spaniard they'd be highly offended. I'm Dominican btw.

Not going to lie I've been called Brazilian and my parents are from Portugal and I get offended. I mean not that I don't like brazilians but I think we all have a sense of pride of where we come from and when it's mistaken it can be offending. I have a few Dominican friends great people

I know Ronaldo missed that chance, too be honest I think it was offside anyways. But Ancelotti said he was at 50%.

I don't buy that, I thought Ronaldo played great today, he didn't get the ball much but every chance he got he made good plays. Took some good shots on goal and set up that play for Coentrao. I don't see why he was subbed off for Bale, I think Isco should have been the one. Maybe Ancelotti was more worried about losing the ball in midfield and Isco posses it well enough to create space?

It's going to be interesting next week, we'll see if Pep plays a similar style because they were so vulnerable on the wings today and if Bale & Ronaldo play opposite each other next week, it may cause a big problem.

Coentrao however played a magnificant game man, proud of him. He'd be starting on any team in the world but Real. Looking good for Portugal going in to the WC.

Back
Top Bottom