The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

That Gareth Bale goals got me turnt up in the gym. Speed, power, strength, determination. Bout to watch Warrior tonight too :lol:

Bale gif

FloweryZestyCapybara.gif

Last edited:
Poppa Big J sighting, been a while since your Spurs had a bad season, you've been absent :tongue:

Don't know why this pic made me laugh :lol:

Nike forced Ronaldo to look ridiculous so he could wear that Nike hat. :lol:

I'm still amazed by that Bale goal too, he looks like horse, such long strides. Such speed and pace :x

Last edited:
Bale took that kids soul. Thats one lf those moments you wonder if that kid will ever be the same :lol:

:lol: My absence isn't Spurs related but they certainly haven't helped. I work most Saturdays and Sundays, so I miss most of the EPL games... but I try to watch whenever I get a chance and I'm always lurking in the thread.

I watched a lot of today's match while at work today so that was a nice surprise :lol:

Yo Coupe,

What can you tell me about Iturbe?

Roma has been linked with him for awhile now.

I can tell you I hope he doesn't go to Roma even tho Roma are my second fav squad because he has lots of potential and I think Porto finally deserve to play him instead of loaning him.

I've seen him in preseason a bunch and he has a killer left foot and he's a natural winger. He'll probably come back and play for Porto since Varela isn't cutting it.

I can tell you I hope he doesn't go to Roma even tho Roma are my second fav squad because he has lots of potential and I think Porto finally deserve to play him instead of loaning him.

I've seen him in preseason a bunch and he has a killer left foot and he's a natural winger. He'll probably come back and play for Porto since Varela isn't cutting it.
Haven't kept up to much with the rumor of him coming to play for us but I have a feeling it may happen. He is doing okay with Verona, well that team is doing good point blank.

Haven't kept up to much with the rumor of him coming to play for us but I have a feeling it may happen. He is doing okay with Verona, well that team is doing good point blank.

No clue, you'd know more than me when it came to Serie A. I don't think he'll leave Porto just yet tho. That's not Porto's style, they want to build him up and have him contribute, get his stock to rise, then sell him off. We're going to need him next year.

Yo Coupe,

What can you tell me about Iturbe?

Roma has been linked with him for awhile now.

Question is not for me, but dude is a damn knucklehead. He let the hype get to him. They were dubbing him the new Messi in Paraguay. He rejected the Paraguayan NT for the Argentina U-20 team, and didn't play bad in the 6 months he was at River Plate. His problem there was the reckless plays. Yellow Cards, not listening to the coach, etc.

Heard he's doing good at Verona, even read some articles that Man U were interested in him :lol:

Bale took that kids soul. Thats one lf those moments you wonder if that kid will ever be the same :lol:

THIS

I was happy for Bale last night to get the credit he deserves, been a good first season for him overall, Will only get better in time to,

Was happy for Cristiano to, although that cap with the suit looked damn stupid :lol:

Messi just looking disinterested out there.
Neymar should have equalized. That miss was embarrassing.

But good lord Gareth.....i jumped out of my seat when i saw the goal. Words can't describe the man's pace. He was making everyone on the field look slow all game. It was funny because i was yelling for the foul when he was bumped out of bounds. then when he got back in and had a full step lead my eyes got big and i was like PLAY ON!!!!!! some rough touches in the box....butttt...5-hole.

Glad RM won. Glad Gareth showed out. Still hate benzema. Lets get at Bayern!

I didn't see video of the goal. I checked out that GIF and the first time I thought whoever made it sped it up. 

No. He's just that quick. Crazy.

No clue, you'd know more than me when it came to Serie A. I don't think he'll leave Porto just yet tho. That's not Porto's style, they want to build him up and have him contribute, get his stock to rise, then sell him off. We're going to need him next year.

Roma need him more man, that depth. We going for that treble. Plus Garcia can help his game out alot I feel.

Question is not for me, but dude is a damn knucklehead. He let the hype get to him. They were dubbing him the new Messi in Paraguay. He rejected the Paraguayan NT for the Argentina U-20 team, and didn't play bad in the 6 months he was at River Plate. His problem there was the reckless plays. Yellow Cards, not listening to the coach, etc.

Heard he's doing good at Verona, even read some articles that Man U were interested in him :lol:

Yea too many rumors with him and bigger teams than Roma. Which will make us acquiring him impossible. With Nike coming in I really feel like we will sign a Nike sponsored player, that's probably why we are linked to Jackson.

Back
Top Bottom