The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

And yeah, sure, I'm biased, but I definitely think BVB has the best fans that I've seen before...

They're relentless chanting, great banners, tributes to other clubs.

Must be an insane environment for visiting players...

i give them the crown ive never seen fans like them i mean come on they went and turned the allianz arena lights yellow but then again im still very new to football

Last edited:
That world cup excuse is lame, sorry but Messi is better than that.

Bale made Bartra look like a little boy, wow. Still can't believe that speed and power, even with a bad touch. :smh: :wow:

Mangala would have never let that happen :wink: too bad Barca can't pay Porto 45 million euros for him :lol:

Last edited:
848746021.gif

Alves such a ***** :lol:

**** people mean saving himself for the WC. That's a sack of ****. Cristiano got killed for being a no show but Messi goes casper 3 games in a row and he's saving himself for Brazil? ****.
Why is he playing then if he's avoiding fatigue or injury? The best player in the world doesn't "save" himself for a goddamn thing. Stop making excuses. It's the refs, it's Messi is injured, now he's there but he's saving himself for later. Cmon son.

can't do anything about it in the summer with that ban...

Actually in a way. I'm cool if the transfer ban sticks. I've been saying for a long time (even in here) that Barca needs to figure out the youth talent it has & what the team is going to do with them.

Defense wise, Barca B has some talent in the likes of Frank Bagnack, Sergi Gomez, & Edgar Ie that are all CBs. Patric is a right back but I think he can play in the center too. These younger guys should be given a chance to see if they're ready & if they fail Barca can always say well they had to play because of the transfer ban.

The one thing that this side is definitely missing is a leader. Whether it be the manager or a player that will push this team. Complacency is a huge issue eating away at this team. It looks like some of these guys are just happy to collect a check & live the life of a footballer.

I honestly get the impression that Tata has his hands tied & not able to run the team like he wants. The way this team looks & is playing now is solely on the board & the first mistake was running Pep out of town. It's been down hill since then.

Last edited:
Oh please, like dumb Barça fans never burned a Spanish flag before lol. It's all in the game.

This years Barca's away has to be the most bought jersey in the history of Catalunya, not even close.

I always thought the nazi flag/symbol was something that is generally frowned upon?

The more you know

It is lol.

Those are just a very small group of super-conservative ultra dummies. As if the Nazi flag has anything to do with Real Madrid or it's supporters lol. If it was up to Hitler he would have made Spaniards and Italians his servants. Never understood why the dummies from those countries who sport that flag even hang it up - no better explanation then, they're ridiculously stupid idiots who are begging for attention.

even with the horrible first touch on the ball, Bale still had enough distance to regain and finish.

Ate. Him. Up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom