The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Woulda been a huge pen. call there! 

But no foul... Schurrle was going down already. 

Last edited:
Wow... Dortmund! 
nerd.gif

Real love making mistakes in Dortmund, jesus :wow:

Get Illaremedi out of here. :lol:

Still don't know why Di Maria took the pen, Oh boy the Spanish papers are going to have a field day. :lol:

dortmund dominating the game. could easily be 4-0 by now 

Still astonishing to me how Klopp keeps his boys competitive even with so many injuries, with Bayern poaching their best talent, while keeping down their wage bill.

:smh: really incredible when you look at it.

Still astonishing to me how Klopp keeps his boys competitive even with so many injuries, with Bayern poaching their best talent, while keeping down their wage bill.

No doubt.

Having Lewa back is really helping the fluidity on top :pimp:

It's going to suck once he leaves :smh:

Main reason I enjoy their brand of Footy. Reminds me of My CHIVAS that won the 'chip in the FMF in 2007 and that outplayed everyone in the Copa Libertadores that we lost in the semifinals when dumbass Lavolpe called 7 of our players to the National team to play the Confederations cup.

STILL HURTS :wow:

:rofl: :rofl: @ Ronaldo coaching form the sidelines, all pissed off. It's so weird to see him there.

Real are having ridiculous trouble clearing and controlling the ball, the mistakes are :x

:rofl: :rofl: @ Ronaldo coaching form the sidelines, all pissed off. It's so weird to see him there.

Real are having ridiculous trouble clearing and controlling the ball, the mistakes are :x

:lol: I saw him barking orders at the team.

Felt really weird seeing him there...

Back
Top Bottom