The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

ill.gif
ill.gif
ill.gif

I'm glad you said that because what we have is hopefully a friendly disagreement of opinions.

I will state however as politely as possible but also in speaking the truth, quite often you come across in an arrogant manner with the aim to "politely belittle" those whose opinions differ from yours.

You often make your statements as if their historical facts or a letter of law that should be followed rather than as opinions.

I do like to see your comments post match as I think they add valuable insight (even if I don't agree with some of points you make) to the ongoing conversations but too often, it seems you like to make relate your opinions as mentioned above.

As you can see, I don't think much of Carlo since his last days at Milan. He's had some of the most talented sides that money can by & still struggle greatly so anything you say conversely won't change my opinion until he proves otherwise.

We will agree to disagree. I won't comment on this further, but if you feel the need to further comment, by all means get the final word in. I won't reply as I think we've discussed this particular argument ad nauseam.

:lol: Okay. If you can't carry on debating, just shut it down revert to ad hominem.

FTR, you said "but I guess people will see what they want to see," and threw in some smileys like it wasn't a belittling remark itself, and I responded in sarcastic kind. If somehow your feeling got hurt from that, welcome to the internet.

"we didn't start the game well"

"we got a bit better"

"I think we played a very good side"

He also said something about needing to aspire to play to the level that Citeh are playing on. :smh:

"we need to play better, we need to kick it up a few levels, and at the moment we're not there"

its crazy how at the beginning of the season people were saying Moyes would fair better than Martinez.

Back
Top Bottom