The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I want to see Bony play.

Man U doing the usual, getting those gritty hustle type goals in what was an even game.

people like to use catch phrases there hear even when they don't get them :lol:

that was a **** start to the year. started the game so well too. exactly how we wanted to. that ******g pen call :stoneface:
I like how you ignored my response to that. . It wasn't in regards to the call. :rolleyes . Maybe you should just stop commenting. :smile:

Last edited:
Want to see Zaha on for a while. Midfield needs help, I'll take fellaini at this point

EDIT: In other news, Kolo Toure said Coutinho was the best at liverpool. Going to start paying more attention to him.

Last edited:
people like to use catch phrases there hear even when they don't get them :lol:

that was a **** start to the year. started the game so well too. exactly how we wanted to. that ******g pen call :stoneface:
I like how you ignored my response to that. . It wasn't in regards to the call. :rolleyes . Maybe you should just stop commenting. :smile:

i didn't ignore it. it still makes no sense :lol:

Oooo... no, I didn't. 
nerd.gif

Only saw the footage of them applauding. 

Last edited:
Rooney's head must have dropped in shame lol

He must have thought RVP would pass it through the middle...

ANDERSON?!?!!?

WHAT???

Do we not have Zaha or Kagawa on the bench?

What on earth would you bring on Anderson for?

How many games did Man U end up winning when they started them from behind? It was like 29 or so wasn't it?

Back
Top Bottom