The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Liverpool deserved a point, they got robbed by the ref and played great football.

Great game tho. City seem to be on there way, gaining more confidence game by game.

liverpool have impressed me with stevie g out.. team just flows so much better without him and that counter is something else.. all they need is sturridge back and they will make a good push

really don't think city deserved 3 points, game was VERY close... should have been a draw

Is it just me or has city played practically everyone (at least the big clubs) at home.. 2nd part of the season should be a bit harder id imagine.

Last edited:
By the way, even though Suarez didn't score I still thought he had a great match creating for his teammates.

liverpool have impressed me with stevie g out.. team just flows so much better without him and that counter is something else.. all they need is sturridge back and they will make a good push

really don't think city deserved 3 points, game was VERY close... should have been a draw

Is it just me or has city played practically everyone (at least the big clubs) at home.. 2nd part of the season should be a bit harder id imagine.

They came to Stamford Bridge last month and lost. IDK why people are so scared of them. They are beatable.

Debatable. And even if so, by a very small margin. No reason for teams to fear them.

i think its has more to do with fearing them at home.. they have turned eithad into a fortress . Away is a different story, i think most teams know they have a shot

Another week, another poor Chelsea performance. We won, but somehow looked weak doing it. Oscar did nothing all game, Hazard was the only attacking threat we had.

Etoo :smh:

Another week, another poor Chelsea performance. We won, but somehow looked weak doing it. Oscar did nothing all game, Hazard was the only attacking threat we had.

We clearly watched completely different matches.

Saw this on reddit
EPL Top 4 - Striker Stats
nGBP49f.png

NimbleWildCoot.gif

SharpEducatedGilamonster.gif

PoisedGiftedIslandcanary.gif

ElaborateAlienatedBarnowl.gif

BarrenMadeupAmurminnow.gif

26-12-2013-GifNumber-22.gif

Chelsea are so piss poor in front of goal, it's horrible to watch.

I like Jose, but dude, I can't watch a Chelsea game for a while. It's such a waste of life.

@Arsenal Team news update: AW on @aaronramsey: "I don't know how serious the thigh strain is but the Christmas period is certainly over for him."

:smh:

We clearly watched completely different matches.

Apparently so. You saw something positive in that performance?

what a game earlier, couldnt come in here and chat after had to go straight to work at FT, i havnt seen that fight at all this year and i loved it, i said this on twitter its like David Moyes gave the team "sir alex's secret stuff for christmas" all i want is a Fletcher Carrick midfield its going to be the key to success i can just see it, sadly that means probably no kagawa though :frown:

I'm not sure if we have a cricket thread in here and I have not idea what's going on, but hey, it's about Piers, so why not? LOL.

Chelsea need a striker in the transfer window. Eto'o yesterday was buns should have had 3 goals and it if weren't for what seemed like a some what tame shot that got through by Hazard they would have tied.

Liverpool looked good yesterday and that was honestly a really fun game to watch. Coutinho (sp?) Sterling and Suarez were extremely in sync up there. I love city's team though glad they won hope aguero gets back soon same with sturridge for pool.

Poor everton yesterday too...soft red card on a foul that wasn't even a foul (granted watching it live i thought it was a pk...not a red card though)

Mackay should get another job & should be better off at the new club. Tan is an absolute idiot. It will be interesting to see what happens to Cardiff from this point on. I always thought he looked like a crazy old coot with his pants hiked up high & sunglasses.

Back
Top Bottom