The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I would like Bale, but I know it won't happen either.

7 will probably stay vacant for a season or two.

I don't agree, I see there being a clash between these two. Edinson is a ball hog which was permitted at Napoli because the team played for him, but he would moan and complain every time a team mate didn't pass to him in the box. The minute he trys that with Ibra, he'll get a backhand slap. Plus Lavezzi and Edi hated each other at Napoli.... I'll be looking forward to that project flopping and OL winning the title!
I also expect them to clash but they'll each try to go extra hard to show they're the go to guy on the team. 55 goals all tournaments included

Valencia couldn't live up to those number 7 Man U standards.

Dat pressure. Guess he'll feel more comfortable with the 25.

i watched a little of the espn fc show, wasn't very impressed. i'm pretty new to following soccer though. NBC had a show earlier in the day, a EPL preview show. thought that was kind of dope.

I'm predicting 55 goals between Cavani and Ibra. On paper Monaco should be getting 2nd. I see themreplace OM in Le Classique pretty soon.
I don't agree, I see there being a clash between these two. Edinson is a ball hog which was permitted at Napoli because the team played for him, but he would moan and complain every time a team mate didn't pass to him in the box. The minute he trys that with Ibra, he'll get a backhand slap. Plus Lavezzi and Edi hated each other at Napoli.... I'll be looking forward to that project flopping and OL winning the title!

:nthat: :nthat: :smokin we're top of the table :lol: great start for les Gones. Would love to see both oil clubs falter but I'm doubtful smh try have so much talent

David Moyes has already won more trophies at Manchester United than Arsene Wenger has these last 8 years.

Their trophy room at Old Trafford was MIND BLOWING.

Seriously jaw dropping

On a Sidenote no one actually believes the bullcr4p rumours that @indykalia posts do you?

Just he has been found out to be a fraud yet he has 78,000 followers, Crazy :smh:

Some Arsenal fans more or less "exposed" him a while back. There's a twitter dedicated to him being a fraud, I don't remember what it is off the top of my head.

Chamakh to Palace is complete for a undisclosed fee.

@MickTheGooner Arsenal have offered Bayern Munich £17.2m for Luiz Gustavo. (Sky Sports)
- Gustavo: “I am calm, but it is a delicate situation. I'm looking for the best option & I will make the best decision for me”
-Gustavo: "Arsenal play a very attractive brand of football & are in the Champions League. They also have a very clever manager in Wenger."

@Sanderson Pérez deal hinges on work permit chances. Arsenal investigating to see if he'll get one - ideally don't want to have loan him out.
I think we all knew that would be the main issue.

@DLND22 Arsenal's cash reserves via @SwissRamble
[img]

WAIT, WE GOT A FEE FOR CHAMAKH!?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Chamakh had a nice little run when RvP was out injured.
I'm pretty we paid for him go there more or less. His deal is only a year long

Back
Top Bottom