The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I'm pretty confident CR7 wins D'or now. This was such a major platform and in such dominance, he put the world on noticed. Also not sure if this matters, but twitter/media is still going nuts over his performance. That has to say something.

Portugal NT fans, who would you guys look out for to make the WC roster that isn't on the team currently? I love Bruma and hope he gets a shot as well. I Portugal NT fans, who would you guys look out for to make the WC roster that isn't on the team currently? I love Bruma and hope he gets a shot as well. I wish Varela gets some

I mentioned a few things portugal needs to change but as far players that aren't on the current team, I don't think I can see anyone new making the wc roster.

- Hugo almeida needs to go. Eder or Nelson oliviera should be starting. Oliviera has been doing pretty well in the French league. I think he's behind falcao for goals scored. and I would still keep postiga as a sub. As much criticism postiga gets, he's actually provided timely goals for us.

- Nani can sit. Want to see bruma

- moutinho, ronaldo, coentrão, pepe, Bruno alves all should be automatic starters.

- want to see josue integrated into the starting lineup

I honestly don't expect bento to call up new players. If you look at the call ups from the qualifying rounds, it's pretty consistent. It's just a matter of not running the same exact starting XI out there as they did two years ago in the euros.

Que onda vos?

Salvadorean checking in.

This game is over. Real question is how Mexico will look in the summer

Won't make it out the first round but after these past 2 years and the chepo nonsense, its a miracle they made it this far....

I don't mind. Put us in the group of death. Mexico always plays better that way.

'94
Mexico
Italy
Ireland
Norway

'98
Holland
Mexico
Belgium
SK

'02
Mexico