The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Pretty sure Eiddy said that as a joke/slight to Moyes. Wasn't serious.

Reus would be great at Arsenal tho. Dude doesn't seem like the type to go to Bayern, he loves Dortmund too much. So England sounds right.

Working during Liverpool/Arsenal. I'm feeling a 1-1 draw, Suarez and Ramsey. Depending on you guys for updates and analysis.

I'm hoping Coutinho comes back firing on all cylinders. Rodgers said he's been practicing with the squad for several weeks but decided this game was the right time for him to come back. Will be very interested in seeing how he syncs with Suarez & Sturridge.

Nike Football's youtube page just dropped this Neymar vid... Me being a Barca fan asides, has there been a better new/younger player in Europe playing as well or better than Neymar?

Neymar has really impressed me thus far. I enjoy watching him play, especially his footwork. Seems like a fast learner and an intelligent footballer

Also I feel his arrival has helped Alexis find his form

Last edited:
Because his clause only kicks in, in 2014.

How much is it now (if there is one) or how much do u think he's worth right now?

He doesn't have a buyout clause right now. (some footballers contracts are straight up contracts that have a buyout clause that kicks in later so it allows the club who he is signed to, to at least have a set guaranteed time with the player).

But if he were to go on sale now, I could see BVB saying no, unless you drop something stupid like 50m pounds, just cause that's how vital he is. It wouldn't surprise me if they try and lock him into a new contract soon with a much higher buyout, but that depends on the player really. It's hard for me to price his real value cause oil clubs also skew the game heavily. But it wouldn't surprise me one single bit, if someone like Wenger came along and through 40m EUR at the problem to see if he can snatch him away.

Pretty sure Eiddy said that as a joke/slight to Moyes. Wasn't serious.

Reus would be great at Arsenal tho. Dude doesn't seem like the type to go to Bayern, he loves Dortmund too much. So England sounds right.

Exactly.

Reus at Arsenal would be ridiculous. I'd assume he'd snatch Walcott's place. He would be deadly. The pace, intricate passing, the fact that he and Ozil are German making communication easier and his ability to play make and finish :x Like I say, I pray that doesn't happen.

Not good enough. Chelsea are gonna give up a soft goal somewhere along the way here.

Match day suits are back :pimp:
BYEhhveIIAAFK44.jpg:large

BYEKFygIQAAlQsJ.jpg:large

Last edited:
De Gea; Rafael, Vidic, Evans, Evra; Valencia, Jones, Cleverley, Janzuaj; Rooney, van Persie

It's been coming for a while now...

Gouffran.

Newcastle 1 - 0 Chelsea

Last edited:
******g November.
Hell of a ball by Cabaye.

Man City's team out. Hart dropped.

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe 1m
127 - Joe Hart misses his first league game since April 2010 (v Man City for Birmingham) ending a run of 127 successive starts. Absent.

Remy lookin sharp out there :nerd:

Last edited:
Ramires is foolish...

Got a yellow card, cause the ref called him over after a tackle, and Ramires sat there saying "what for, what for" instead of just walkin over to the ref...

Back
Top Bottom