The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Finishing was just freakishly-off, but can't complain too much about their performance.  Good pace, good MF passing... though back-four did look a bit shaky at times. 

MOTM surely to Rooney, but Giggs was very close.  And hey, Shinji got a full-90.

Finishing was just freakishly-off, but can't complain too much about their performance.  Good pace, good MF passing... though back-four did look a bit shaky at times. 

MOTM surely to Rooney, but Giggs was very close.  And hey, Shinji got a full-90.

sadly he won't get any minutes once RvP's back...
i agree with you though,today's overall performance was :pimp:

now it's time for Moyes to go back to his dinosaur tactics this weekend in the league |I

Modric uncharacteristically played bad today. I don't like what Ancelotti is doing with Real's midfield. If they lose position in the midfield like that against Barca Saturday, it's a wrap.

Benzema is not even worth talking about anymore. He is slowly becoming retarted. The ball-boys are more useful.

Wish I could have seen the United game, how'd they play? How'd Kagawa do?

Modric uncharacteristically played bad today. I don't like what Ancelotti is doing with Real's midfield. If they lose position in the midfield like that against Barca Saturday, it's a wrap.

Benzema is not even worth talking about anymore. He is slowly becoming retarted. The ball-boys are more useful.

From what I saw of the line up, they had him in the 10?

What on earth is he doin in the 10? Modric is a brilliant midfielder but there is no way I would ever EVER want him in the 10.

Winning off a OG though...

Players need to start scoring :smh:

I mean look at this...

SPORTHumour ‏@SportHumour 23m
Zlatan Ibrahimovic: 62 minutes - 4 Goals

Ashley Young: 28 games - 0 Goals

Last edited:
Benz can't start anymore.

Either gotta start the 100 million Euro man, or let the young man Morata cook (after El Clasico)

Last edited:
This is NOT a red...

RMA2-1JUVa.gif

Rooney's workrate today :pimp:
Giggs :pimp: CL is still his thing

woke up late and missed the first 15mins of the game but for the rest of the match i'm pretty impressed with what ve seen from Utd...
for the first time they showed a lot of urgency and movement going forward...

Kagawa started on the left,occassionally drifting towards the middle and was involved in a lot of Utd's attacks...
could've helped himself to 2 goals today had his touch been a little better...also watched Valencia's shot hit the post and Jones' header saved by the keeper...

just wanna mention that Sociedad's best chance was a freekick that hit the post...i think it was Griezmann...

Rooney's workrate today :pimp:
Giggs :pimp: CL is still his thing

woke up late and missed the first 15mins of the game but for the rest of the match i'm pretty impressed with what ve seen from Utd...
for the first time they showed a lot of urgency and movement going forward...

Kagawa started on the left,occassionally drifting towards the middle and was involved in a lot of Utd's attacks...
could've helped himself to 2 goals today had his touch been a little better...also watched Valencia's shot hit the post and Jones' header saved by the keeper...

just wanna mention that Sociedad's best chance was a freekick that hit the post...i think it was Griezmann...

Would have scored if he's had more game time over the past few weeks. I think today he gave Moyes a glimpse of what he can do.

Hopefully Moyes was actually watching.

so Ibra is having a fantastic season and Ronaldo is kinda up there, but not quite lol. So, who would you guys rather see at the world cup? Ibra or Ronaldo? It sucks that they both can't be there, only one. Damn...

This is NOT a red...

RMA2-1JUVa.gif

Agreed but Chiellini was stupid for putting his arm that high up. Not sure what he thought he was going to accomplish with that. He should've just tried bodying him up & sealing off the lane or just go for the ball. Just horrible defending right there...

How on earth did that Benfica Olympiakos match continue??!?

:smh: Absolutely ridiculous looking at that pitch.

Guys were literally swimming out there.

Back
Top Bottom