The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

What he's saying, is that even the GREATS smoke, so let him breathe... (no pun intended)...

And as a legit English EPL star, JW IS a celebrity BECAUSE he's a footballer... No mistaking that...

And he's injured often because he goes BALLS out/Gutsy Effort everytime he plays not to mention he is FOULED often...

Add his height/build into the equation, and son takes a beating... You wont see Jack diving fam... When he's on the ground, he's typically taken a legit hard tackle/foul...

What he's saying, is that even the GREATS smoke, so let him breathe... (no pun intended)...

And as a legit English EPL star, JW IS a celebrity BECAUSE he's a footballer... No mistaking that...

And he's injured often because he goes BALLS out/Gutsy Effort everytime he plays not to mention he is FOULED often...

Add his height/build into the equation, and son takes a beating... You wont see Jack diving fam... When he's on the ground, he's typically taken a legit hard tackle/foul...

Exactly.

Footballers are going to do 'reckless' (partying all night, the night before a game), or ill-advised things (smoking). That's expected. They're young, competitive and hella rich. Just don't implicate other unrelated people when you get caught.

When I was 21, I did much, much worse. That wasn't even too long ago :lol:

Boys will be boys. He should not be smoking, but I highly doubt he has a smoking problem. If I'm doing okay, I'm sure he'll be fine as well.

Major disrespect to him being caught out and then snitching on Zidane as some form of an excuse tho. :smh:

Last edited:
I did all that drinking/smoking from ages 16-19, don't do it anymore. When I look back, I feel disgusted with myself, all of that **** is nasty. :x

I don't know how athletes do it and not have a problem with their fitness.

Ronaldo could have signed for liverpool also, doesn't mean much either way. Signed for United and became world class at United.

Quiet in the footy thread this evening huh?

Looking forward to watching some La Liga tomorrow. Wondering what kind of side Tata will field not having Messi against Valladolid tomorrow. Marc Bartra is continuing to make the most of his appearances so far. He looks like he's finally hitting the form he's capable of.

Only Prem game I'm interested in is the Man City vs Everton. Very compelling game. Toffees are playing great football & Man City needs to bounce back from getting thrashed by Bayern especially since they're home at the Etihad.

Toffees have a history of playing Man CIty well, even at the Etihad. Almost a terrible game from the City Blues to play after the Bayern game.

A little shocked at how bad or rather how Hart has regressed in form. It's startling really. One should get better if training hard. He's actually get substantially worse every game.

Pellegrini should honestly start Pantilimon.

Roberto Martinez, all I'm saying. Broken record.

I'm two glasses of wine past waking up for kickoff.

What a difference a manager can make...

Everton look together, focused, neat passing, great movement on and off the ball...

Kompany off. Injured

Interesting to see how things line up from here on...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom