The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Thanks Wings & PSK...

Anyway, trying to stream these CL games today at work but my job deads any live stream imaginable, but NOT fox soccer 2 go (weird)...

Anyone wanna trade Fox Soccer 2 Go access for HBO Go Access? PM a brotha...

Need to see my gunners BAD and they AREN'T on TV today (at least on a channel i have, as i dont have FS +)...

Last edited:
Thanks Wings & PSK...

Anyway, trying to stream these CL games today at work but my job deads any live stream imaginable, but NOT fox soccer 2 go (weird)...

Anyone wanna trade Fox Soccer 2 Go access for HBO Go Access? PM a brotha...

Need to see my gunners BAD and they AREN'T on TV today (at least on a channel i have, as i dont have FS +)...

I tried for the past two days, no one seems to have it here. If you do PM me as well.

Zenit's down to 10 men at Home vs the worst team in our group. 0-0 still. A Zenit loss or even tie would make me feel much more comfortable about Porto today. :D

CoupeIt NO doubt, but it isn't looking likely fam...

Fox owns CL broadcast rights in the US, but now that FSC is dead, FS1's coverage is half assed for these matches...

They have Celtic -Barca game followed by Steaua Chelsea Replay... and THAT'S IT... NO replay later or late night replays like FSC used to do... (although there is a late night replay of the ALREADY telecast Barca Celtic game on schedule smh)

No LOVE for Arsenal fam...

I ASSUME we're on FS+ and FS2Go obviously streams ALL the matches... SMH....

Last edited:
The Arsenal/Napoli game is on at 5PM on Fox Deportes. Not sure if you have access to that station...

As much as I love football, I can't bring myself to pay for FS+. I can't give $$$ to a murdoch owned company. It's bad enough I had to watch fox soccer & now FS1.

The Arsenal/Napoli game is on at 5PM on Fox Deportes. Not sure if you have access to that station...

As much as I love football, I can't bring myself to pay for FS+. I can't give $$$ to a murdoch owned company. It's bad enough I had to watch fox soccer & now FS1.

Thanks bruh...
I actually do have fox deportes, gotta have my "latino package" (pause) na'mean?
I just DVR'd it from my phone (gotta love FIOS)....

Thanks bruh...
I actually do have fox deportes, gotta have my "latino package" (pause) na'mean?
I just DVR'd it from my phone (gotta love FIOS)....

If you have the Latino package, you should be able to pick up a lot of football games not seen on networks like NBS Sports & FS1. Even the Spanish BeIN has different games on from the English version.

Last year BeIN used to show a variety of La Liga games outside of Barca & RM. Now those games are only on Spanish BeIN...

If you have the Latino package, you should be able to pick up a lot of football games not seen on networks like NBS Sports & FS1. Even the Spanish BeIN has different games on from the English version.

Last year BeIN used to show a variety of La Liga games outside of Barca & RM. Now those games are only on Spanish BeIN...

And I do....

Have been able to keep up with La liga this season STRICLTY because of this... Now if FIOS could add BeIn English to my sports package, I'd be SET....

Yeah ESPN deportes shows alot of Liga MX games, although I'm not a fan of the style of play TBH... I do enjoy certain teams more than others (Monterrey & Santos, mainly because of their South American players), and I get other random South American Leagues (Brasilerao, Uruguayan Primera, Argentina Primera), Copa Sudamericana & Copa Libertadores on Gol TV, Univision Deportes (i think that's the name) and random South American Channels (many of which I don't know the names)...

I guess I'm just disappointed by Fox's coverage of these Group Stage CL Games... was expecting more from the FS1 consolidation but instead its been regression....

Just *** the Sports Pass for Vios. it cost like 10 bucks then you get the regular BeIn channel, that shows the more important games.

Im deciding on whether or not to add the Latino package to mine ($15.00) more a month but I probably won't. Maybe if Fox Deporstes ever showed Porto champions league games I might, but literally I'd only be paying for BeIn Espanol. So nah.

abovelegit: There's a disconnect in our discussion.

I'm not saying RM is the better club recently or currently in terms of winning percentage or trophies.

I'm saying RM has more historical prestige over the club's tenure, highlighted by Europen success (9).

When footballers say dream club, RM is almost always one of the first to be mentioned. Coupled with the Galacticos era and RM's willingness to break the bank.

I'm comfortable saying RM has more supporters across the world than FCB. The history, spending, exposure will always be there.

Yea, I like watching Liga MX games when I can catch them. Much better (by a wide margin) than watching MLS.

Yo Gentlemen listen up,

Is anyone interested in getting Fox Soccer 2go subscription with me? Splitting it 3 or 4 ways. It's 20 a month so 4 people should be $5 dollars each. I'd cancel the subscription in December when champions league next round is set.

Let me know ASAP. Already got someone in line so I'd need two more people

(If this against the rules let me know)

Barca/Celtic. Need big match from Forster.

Milan/Ajax. Should be tight.

Chelsea/Steaua. No HD. Pressure mounting on Mou.

I thought they only allowed one IP address .. Like nfl's online pass

Yo Gentlemen listen up,

Is anyone interested in getting Fox Soccer 2go subscription with me? Splitting it 3 or 4 ways. It's 20 a month so 4 people should be $5 dollars each. I'd cancel the subscription in December when champions league next round is set.

Let me know ASAP. Already got someone in line so I'd need two more people

(If this against the rules let me know)

I'd definitely be in...how's it gonna work though? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom