The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I think this year Bale may overtake CR7 as Madrids best player. my god dude is ready to take over

He's been coasting through his play by play commentary & just dogging it... Anyone of us could do a better job than he's doing now... His assessments are so off too... I'm not even sure he's watching the game...

I'm confident in saying many would punch Lalas in the face without hesitation

Enrique has included the following 8 B squad players that will travel with the first team to England & get a chance to make the first team; Patric, Edgar Ie, Alejandro Grimaldo, Sergi Samper, Alen Halilovic, Munir El Haddadi, Sandro Ramirez, & Adama Traore. :smokin

Spanish sports mag/paper Sport says Barca still has €56.5 mil to spend on acquiring some more defense. Marquinhos & Cuadrado are said to be the top 2 targets with Arsenal's Vermaelen said to be a possible target too (which I doubt)...

Last edited:
The cops apparently shut down the main bridge from Ironbound in to Red Bull Arena due to a jumper.
Those Arsenal fans about to get real heated.

View media item 1099390

I got off the train and headed to take the shuttle. That's when the cops told us that they bridge was shut down, and people couldn't even walk. So me and loads of other people headed back to the train station to take the PATH. It was a **** show in there, total made house! I was on line for about 40 minutes

But I got to see my beloved Arsenal play. I got to meet a lot of good people, it was a great experience!

Enrique has included the following 8 B squad players that will travel with the first team to England & get a chance to make the first team; Patric, Edgar Ie, Alejandro Grimaldo, Sergi Samper, Alen Halilovic, Munir El Haddadi, Sandro Ramirez, & Adama Traore. :smokin

Spanish sports mag/paper Sport says Barca still has €56.5 mil to spend on acquiring some more defense. Marquinhos & Cuadrado are said to be the top 2 targets with Arsenal's Vermaelen said to be a possible target too (which I doubt)...

No Dongou? I would hate to see Vermaelen leave, especially to Barca.

I guess Dongou didn't impress Enrique enough during the practice sessions the last 2 weeks or so. :rolleyes

I actually don't want Vermaelen... He's 28-29 & would demand high wages. That coupled with a high transfer fee... :rolleyes

I heard Zubi & Co were looking into Stuttgart's Antonio Rudiger... 6'3" & 21... That's an intriguing idea to me... I'd actually be cool with that... Should be a relatively low transfer fee & modest wages.Big, physical, fast. :D

I love stuff like this... seeing players try different sports... 

Kicked that field goal with ease... sure, there weren't a bunch of guys running towards him, but whatever! 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom