The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I really don't want to give up Lukaku, man. But if Mourinho doesn't plan on giving him the playing time, it makes sense. He'll be undoubtedly the #1 man at WBA or Everton, it works out best for him and his development in the long run.

United news:

@PurelyFootball: Dave Whelan confirms Nick Powell has joined Wigan on loan for the season....

@ManUtdStuff: United's club photographer has arrived at Carrington. [ssn]

@ManUtdStuff: Marouane Fellaini is heading for a medical in Manchester after Everton agreed a £24m deal with United. [sun]

Report: BBC reports that Arsenal move for Demba Ba is off…which means that Nicklas Bendtner to Palace is likely also off.

:smh:

WE ONLY HAD THE WHOLE ******G SUMMER TO SIGN ONE :smh::smh::smh:

I've been hoping that we would sign a young CDM that could also play as a CB. Given that we wanted to sign that Colombian player but he couldn't get a work permit, I thought it might be possible. The fact that Coquelin seems to be on his way out at the end of the season. Despite being Arteta's understudy. Frimpong, I'm not sure what's gonna happen with him. Looks to be out of favor though. We inquired about Kondogbia and Guilavogui but nothing happened. It's an issue that we really need to take of.

WBA looking to make a few moves.. Sessegnon, Lukaku, Anichibe possible. Liverpool having a nice window as well.

Barca not signing a young CB ugh

Wow, Ozil to arsenal just like that. Damn, I hope after the world cup he transfers out to the bundesliga man. He is an elite player. Can't believe son left RM. Oh well...

Sky Sports is nuts right now, complete chaos. :lol:

Looks like Lukaku is wanting to be loaned back to West Brom instead of going to Everton.

Ozil still hasn't been set in stone. (Oh that'd be a heart breaker)

Last edited:
Barca not signing a young CB ugh

That's the problem with Barca, unwilling to splash the cash to get quality defenders. Barca rather spend the cash on attackers and 2 of them have been flops - alexis and ibra (didn't fit the system). Barca seems content on converting MIDs to DEFs. I really thought they would have at least signed one established defender this window and get an eventual replacement for alves in the future.

From Graham Hunter..

IF United get a footballer from Madrid tonight then think Khedira or Özil who, although Arsenal are so near to doing, keeps hankering after United. [Sorry Gunners fans but it's true]

From Graham Hunter..

IF United get a footballer from Madrid tonight then think Khedira or Özil who, although Arsenal are so near to doing, keeps hankering after United. [Sorry Gunners fans but it's true]

If United, get Khedira I would be very happy. Ozil is a 10, Kagawa needs playing time.

@FernundoTurres Wengur sold Gervinho tu Roma, So Lumela cud go Spurs, So Bayle cus go Mudrid, So Ozil cud cum tu Asurnul. Wengur iz genius. #restekp
:lol:

Transfer Centre ‏@CentreTransfer 1m
Ander Herrera's £30m move to Manchester United is OFF. (AS) #Transfers

Well, that's that.

Fellaini it is, Fellaini it always was.

DONE DEAL:

Transfer Centre ‏@CentreTransfer 3m
Liverpool striker Fabio Borini has completed his loan move to Sunderland. (TalkSPORT)

RT @FOXSoccer: Gossip: There's now apparently some disagreement between United and Everton over Fellaini's transfer fee.

:rofl:

@samuelj29060 Spanish football federation confirm Mesut Özil is no longer a La Liga player. ( @fredhermel )
- Arsenal still working on a deal for a striker in the last hour. #AFC

From Graham Hunter..

Unlikely ^

Transfer Centre ‏@CentreTransfer 4m
OFFICIAL: Ozil signs with Arsenal confirms the LFP, he's not listed among La Liga players anymore. #Transfers

What the hell is goin on? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :smh:

BREAKING: Imposters tried to represent Man Utd in the Herrera deal earlier. They said they'd pay £30.5m buy-out clause! #Transfers

indykaila News ‏@indykaila 1m
#MUFC officials at the Spanish league offices weren't even from United. They were Imposters.

Noooooooooooooo........... 
laugh.gif

At this point, you just gotta laugh at this ridiculousness. 

Last edited:
What the hell is goin on? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :smh:

BREAKING: Imposters tried to represent Man Utd in the Herrera deal earlier. They said they'd pay £30.5m buy-out clause! #Transfers

indykaila News ‏@indykaila 1m
#MUFC officials at the Spanish league offices weren't even from United. They were Imposters.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I'm dying

Andy Mitten ‏@AndyMitten 6m
Underhand dealings on Herrera deal tonight. Spoken to some seriously pissed off people who've been working on it. It's a mess.

Back
Top Bottom