The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

@piersmorgan: Whoaaaa > RT @PitchInvasionTV Arsenal are in advanced talks to sign Angel di Maria #PITVDeadlineDay

eek.gif

laugh.gif

The Ozil thing is interesting from two stand points, Arsenal doesn't seem like they have a problem in that area but Ozil is Ozil. Another thing is the dressing room of Real Madrid, Ozil was well liked and the Bale thing was reported to be a major conflict within the dressing room.

I wonder what Luka has been telling him about the situation.

Last edited:
The Ozil thing is interesting from two stand points, Arsenal doesn't seem like they have a problem in that area but Ozil is Ozil. Another thing is the locker room of Real Madrid, Ozil was well liked and the Bale thing was reported to be a major conflict within the dressing room.
There are other areas in the team that require reinforcements more than an attacking midfielder but when a player of Ozil's quality is available, it's a no brainer. Cazorla is very comfortable playing on the left wing so they'd both start.

How horrible has our back office been this transfer window? Fellaini should have been signed a month ago for his buy out.. Could be fully integrated in the squad right now. It's not even about missing out on players for me.. It's the publicly pursuing ppl we knew we wouldn't get, leaving the tour for immediate transfer dealings and putting fellaini off till now. Don't think this is on moyes, we should have not let gill go as we were bringing in a new manager. I'm truly disgusted in our entire approach

What I find funny is how spurs didn't take Özil in the deal.. Spent 100 mil and none of those players touch quality of mesut

^can we steal ozil at the least minute like chelsea did with Wilan? Rooney is out for who knows how long and we are not playing Kagawa for who knows what. That cam/cf position isn't looking too good. Can't believe we may come away empty handed

^ United has already commented they have no intent to involve themselves in that deal. Transfer fee must be too high.

ManUtd Stuff ‏@ManUtdStuff 2m
Ander Herrera has deposited the required €36m buyout clause with Athletic Bilbao on United’s behalf, transfer to go through soon. [as]

Does this mean that Tom Cleverley will NEVER start another match again for United?

Cause at this point in time, I'd be happy if that happened.

Man Arsenal :pimp: Ozil :nthat:

If Real gets Suarez tho
*cue Bad Boys 2 gif*

contemplating ordering beinSport because I lost Fox Soccer :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom