The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

If they did with a red hand and red text I could easily live without a new coke gmt.

IMG_0525.jpg

Your AD has these in stock? I’m assuming they are used.

EDIT: Nvm I see they are his personal ones

Green’s looking better and better
The blue looks better in this video than that previous photos but still not as good as I initially thought. Polished center links are nice though.

The old bluesy looks better with gold font on the dial and the gold crown.

The new one looks like a parts bin watch

The old bluesy looks better with gold font on the dial and the gold crown.

The new one looks like a parts bin watch
Pretty sure the new one does have the gold crown. I think the original pics were off. I’m kind of indifferent on the white font tbh.

The Black GMT might be my favorite watch.

Love the black GMT. So money.

New Autodromo is almost awesome... Design is nearly there but they skimp on a couple things that hurts the result.
00D7EF49-A960-4032-8C6F-0FCF3E1E2CA9.jpeg

Last edited:
I collect pens as well as watches, but this is super OD :lol:

Eff the 41mm look at mines on the left a gift from James Cameron when I took his step daughter to prom. >D
97AAEF6F-2D39-45B9-89C7-98FC0B317F50.jpeg
He gave you a historic watch for just taking his step daughter to prom? I find that difficult to believe. Do you have anyway to substantiate what your saying?

Wonder how much my hulk is worth now
If you bought it at retail probably a lot more than you paid for it. It might be the best time to sell in the short term if that's what your looking to do.

If you bought it at retail probably a lot more than you paid for it. It might be the best time to sell in the short term if that's what your looking to do.

not really looking to sell.. just more curious if anything.. but if the price is good enough, that mindset could change real quick

not a fan of the new models.. but i'm not really a fan of differing colored bezels and dials

love the batman

but that's why i wasnt really a big fan of the pepsi or the kermit

Back
Top Bottom