The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

This is like the third time you said to get it. :lol:

I think I'll take your word for it. Gonna wait till the next Jomashop sale on Citizen watches. :nerd:

Get it brah, I like mine a lot . Amazon prices for the watch have risen, smart choice to wait for a jomashop sale.

I just added this to my collection.

View media item 1050415
I'm trying to look for a black watch, similar to the Citizen Nighthawk. However, I want luminous hands and metal bracelet. I brought the nighthawk and had to return it since I can't see the time once it gets dark. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Loving the Seiko SKX007. I can't find it for retail online or at authorized dealers anymore. Is it no longer in production? Can anyone suggest where to purchase an authentic one?

Dad just copped Royal Oak Offshore a couple weeks ago when he was visiting for my graduation.
View media item 1024887

Gorgeous duo

Haven't been on here in a LONG TIME...

Just wanted to stop in and say whats up to some of my homies on here :smile:

I'll post up one pic, however, seeing how much hate I got in the other thread people questioning me just wasn't worth it... those who know me, know :smile:

PS anyone on instagram? Check me out, iLLGT2.. Large community for us watch and sneaker collectors :smile:

View media item 1051471View media item 1051454View media item 1051473

This one just in. My new daily wearer as I save for that plat daytona
Have a 2013 AK but wanted something bigger for daily wear. Explorer II was a perfect size

Originally Posted by iLLGT2  
checked your IG too see your other watches and saw this 
pimp.gif

always loved rolex with NAtos...

checked your IG too see your other watches and saw this :pimp:

View media item 1058393

always loved rolex with NAtos...

Thanks bro :smile:
Have a few other sports rolex's too however this gmt ii c my fav ! I did however out tw order in for a platty Daytona just last night, that may superceed all [emoji]128561[/emoji]

Thanks fellas

What are all of your ig names

IMO the rose gold on that looks too feminine. The gold joint linked on that same webpage looks better. I really shouldn't be talking though cuz I own a rose gold watch with a brown leather strap and white face 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Not a fan of the Rose Gold on that particular Bulova. I like the yellow gold version better.

No. The same movement Sea-Gull ST17 (which is Chinese BTW) and Sapphire Crystal can be found in the Rodina Bauhaus watch which sells for $120. I would not pay more than that, especially from an unknown watch brand which uses off the shelf parts and movements with no justification of the increase in cost.

For $350-450, your money is better spent buying a Japanese Seiko/Orient Star or an entry level Swiss watch from Hamilton/Tissot/Mido/Certina

Rodina Bauhaus
http://www.good-stuffs.com/Classic-Rodina-automatic-wrist-watch-OEM-by-Sea-Gull-ST17_p_156.html

I'm not a fan of gold-tone but Bulova does make good budget watches albeit most of their designs are in the large size. Definitely go down to your local department store and try on the watch if you can before buying it.

Amazon is an authorized dealer for Bulova so the watch comes with Bulovas warranty if something goes wrong. Plus Amazon looks like it has the cheapest price.

Back
Top Bottom