The three most ridiculed people when playing pick-up ball are....

since I'm half filipino and 6'3" ..... i got a few yao ming back then. when i proceed to play well, they call me KG. nobody gives me nicknamesanymore but i never did mind being called KG, but being called yao seemed to bother me a little
laugh.gif

I am always called "Steve Nash." I've actually been called Rik Smits a few times, because I have this little post up hook that I make just aboutevery time.

A short, white shooter with long hair does not make me Steve Nash!

Each time it's something different and usually hilarious to me. I got Shawn Marion before, and Luol Deng recently, mind you I'm Filipino.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Yes, I'm the white guy that does nothing but drain 3s the entire game (and sometimes run point), so I usually get the whole Redick, Nash, or Ginobili tag.

my friend (chinese) gets called DWade alot but I got called Kobe in 1999 now a nobody lol

im a white guy that can shoot and throws crazy passes, and with my long hair i get nash. sometimes hinrich or ridnour. this one dude called me bobbys world onetime because i look like that kid from the cartoon.

I used to call this white guy Mike Miller all the time. They used to call me Mike Sweetny. Not a good look at all.

Lol i got called Baron Davis alot one cat thought he was funny and called me Kalied El- Amien (sp) ended up scoring 6 straight on him.

Used to always get Joe Dumars............hell some folks still call me that to this day.

But this is a funny post.......

Back
Top Bottom