the thread about TWOs

These look like some stuff that you find in a big-box store or a department store that caters to low income to middle class families.
This is a dumb comment btw. This sounds like it comes from someone that still lives at home or OFF their parents that have money. Anyone can be a Jordan shoe expert nowadays with the internet. But your opinions can be sometimes embarrassing. This is the part where you say you "contribute", right? All your doing is posting the same stuff over and over again. You sure as hell want to share your thoughts but dont want response to them. For a guy to be "the realest", you look like your 17 in your headless pics. Unless you tell me different. The only reason I come at you is for the repeated opinions of people and either their shape, weight, and now their financial backing.
So when you decide to reply, come real. Dont just rehash what you read on the internet about Js, come with your own experiences. And also, there is nothing wrong about a swingman jersey. lol. Nobody cares about the authentic vs Nike jersey. Just saying.

This is a dumb comment btw. This sounds like it comes from someone that still lives at home or OFF their parents that have money. Anyone can be a Jordan shoe expert nowadays with the internet. But your opinions can be sometimes embarrassing. This is the part where you say you "contribute", right? All your doing is posting the same stuff over and over again. You sure as hell want to share your thoughts but dont want response to them. For a guy to be "the realest", you look like your 17 in your headless pics. Unless you tell me different. The only reason I come at you is for the repeated opinions of people and either their shape, weight, and now their financial backing.
So when you decide to reply, come real. Dont just rehash what you read on the internet about Js, come with your own experiences. And also, there is nothing wrong about a swingman jersey. lol. Nobody cares about the authentic vs Nike jersey. Just saying.
Agreed. Especially about the particular comment about them looking like they come from a store that caters to low income and middle class families. What’s that even mean? If anything, they look like a Bin23, and there’s nothing “big box store catering to low or middle class families” to me.

Dope IMO, but not for me. Good luck to those after them.
563A8BEC-0039-4200-A23D-7DA339807810.jpeg
1DBE0968-5245-4896-BBD0-583913CA2137.jpeg
D612802B-9CEC-472B-A85D-C5AF740AF685.jpeg
57588FEF-56B5-4FD9-9317-622917A658B8.jpeg
B8AB2452-39DC-40F9-B4A8-3C5030EE0668.jpeg

Anyone want this crap? It'll remain a no for me.

This is literally what people are talking about. TWO posts after mine, you posted the IG that I literally grabbed the pics from. They’re watermarked and everything, so it’s clear they’re the same. Like you said, redundancy happens here, and like I said I ignore it, but when it’s this obvious and blatant, some people are gonna say something because it is pretty extra.

This is literally what people are talking about. TWO posts after mine, you posted the IG that I literally grabbed the pics from. They’re watermarked and everything, so it’s clear they’re the same. Like you said, redundancy happens here, and like I said I ignore it, but when it’s this obvious and blatant, some people are gonna say something because it is pretty extra.

This + his weird rants. How else is he gonna feel like he contributing to the site? :lol:

+ why he even here posting pics of them if he dont even “want this crap”.

He in the dunk thread posting pic of every dunk he can find yet “I dont know a damn thing about dunks or even like em”. :lol:

Last edited:
what.gif

My man....did you not know he was joking? :lol:

I knew he was joking, but it wasn't funny to me.

This is a dumb post by the way.

You shouldn't talk because your grammar is embarrassing with you not knowing the difference between you're and your. That's why I don't read your crap most of the time. Please come correct if you want to make a valid point.

You shouldn't try to assess others because you've been called out on this site about some questionable posts or context in the past. You were called out for somewhat racist content from what I recall. They had a discussion about it a long time ago in a different thread.

I don't rehash what I read because I've been into Jordans for a long time.

People who have standards do care about crappy replica jerseys vs authentic ones. You wouldn't know there are a high percentile of people who dislike swingman jerseys because you don't check out jersey threads on here. A lot of people look down on them.

This + his weird rants. How else is he gonna feel like he contributing to the site? :lol:

+ why he even here posting pics of them if he dont even “want this crap”.

He in the dunk thread posting pic of every dunk he can find yet “I dont know a damn thing about dunks or even like em”. :lol:

Go ahead and maintain your fandom of me since you fixate on everything I post.

$300 for some predominantly sky blue crap?

I knew he was joking, but it wasn't funny to me.

You shouldn't talk because your grammar is embarrassing with you not knowing the difference between you're and your. That's why I don't read your crap most of the time. Please come correct if you want to make a valid point.

You shouldn't try to assess others because you've been called out on this site about some questionable posts or context in the past. You were called out for somewhat racist content from what I recall. They had a discussion about it a long time ago in a different thread.

I don't rehash what I read because I've been into Jordans for a long time.

People who have standards do care about crappy replica jerseys vs authentic ones. You wouldn't know there are a high percentile of people who dislike swingman jerseys because you don't check out jersey threads on here. A lot of people look down on them.

Go ahead and maintain your fandom of me since you fixate on everything I post.

$300 for some predominantly sky blue crap?

You still didnt address what I said. :lol:

Youre an interesting fellow.

Well damn. I did not know the NT school grammar teacher was on the clock when I posted this. Let me again try to come at YOU correct to be worthy of you reading my post. You have YOUR opinions right? But you cannot handle anyone giving you feedback from them. Your "finally I got around to" posts are laughable. And completely scripted. They are not YOUR words. Probably someone from IG. Your constant posts from other sneaker sites clutter up threads especially when those posts have already been made from someone hours or days before. You make threads for shoes NOBODY cares about again cluttering up this site.
So when you decide to say I am some fan boy of YOURS, remember that I truly think you are a pathetic version of a so called sneakerhead. I do not believe you have been an Air Jordan fan for many years. I do believe you are an internet junkie looking for a friend. Your jersey to shoe combos only impresses the teenagers. Now before you reply, make sure you get YOUR chores done first. Moms gonna be pissed if you do not.

Well damn. I did not know the NT school grammar teacher was on the clock when I posted this. Let me again try to come at YOU correct to be worthy of you reading my post. You have YOUR opinions right? But you cannot handle anyone giving you feedback from them. Your "finally I got around to" posts are laughable. And completely scripted. They are not YOUR words. Probably someone from IG. Your constant posts from other sneaker sites clutter up threads especially when those posts have already been made from someone hours or days before. You make threads for shoes NOBODY cares about again cluttering up this site.
So when you decide to say I am some fan boy of YOURS, remember that I truly think you are a pathetic version of a so called sneakerhead. I do not believe you have been an Air Jordan fan for many years. I do believe you are an internet junkie looking for a friend. Your jersey to shoe combos only impresses the teenagers. Now before you reply, make sure you get YOUR chores done first. Moms gonna be pissed if you do not.

You have a pathetic perception of who I am or how I post because you clearly don't know me. You can go ahead and maintain your misconception.

Again, you can ignore or scroll past if you don't want to read it, it's that simple.

You clearly have a really bad memory because I never called you a fanboy, it was someone who constantly fixated on what I posted. I'm not a "sneakerhead" because I was into shoes way before that term was created. I'm not a follower of labels like you.

If I wasn't into Jordans for many years like you ignorantly assume, then why do I still have the Black/Red XI that I got back 1996 that I shared in the broad thread for the XI?

Your perception that I'm 17 is really dumb because I can't be that young if I had those shoes from 1996. I'm old enough to remember what seasons Michael Jordan wore each signature shoe.

I don't need online friends because I care more about the real world. I certainly don't need your worthless validation on this site just because you think you know a lot about Jordans.

You have another dumb assumption that I dress to impress teenagers. I have no reason to value them because they're not in my age range and I've been out of high school for a long time. I wear my jerseys and shoes together because it's what I like. And I do remember the retro shoes I wear when they were out as originals back then.

It's funny and dumb that you have this perception of me when we will never meet. I've been living and surviving on my own for a long time now.

300 for balvin 2s is a lot but maniere is going for the same and i want them still. extra lace loop is a noticeable different look.

brown lows are just too much brown. white upper, brown midsole would be nice.

bought the nina 2 on a whim. 70/30 i return but i need to see them in person.

just glad to have an opportunity at all these 2s, it's been several years

Back
Top Bottom