the thread about TWOs

giphy.gif

Your sister is the ****... WE WANT TURBO 85!!!

Are we gonna have 2-3 threads for the same shoe/colorway all the way
until, during and after release day? :rolleyes

It's nice to see that they finally merged this broad thread for the Jordan 2 because I was getting burnt out with making duplicate posts in both threads. I didn't know which one I should have posted in, so I just posted in both.

I realized there was an old broad thread for the 2 that was created in 2013 after someone created a broad one for this model a few months ago. It's cool that they merged both since the old one had more posts by default due to its age and the newer one also had activity with it being only a few months old.

Hypebeasts... I hate em.

Don't forget influencers too.

It doesn't make sense that they could have influence on Jordans because a lot of them weren't born or they were too young when the retros were originally new and current back then.

If you want to talk about influencers, Michael Jordan was an actual influencer way before the word even became common or trendy because he was able to influence basketball fans to acquire and wear his signature shoes since the '80s predicated on his stardom from playing the game.

What's crazy is the Jordan 2 is one of my favorite shoes of all time. I got made of so bad in high school for buying these... now the people that gave me sh*t all want them. Crazy world we live in lol.

My sister was born that year....I couldn’t disagree more :lol:

I’ve grown to love the 2’s. I used to dislike the 2, 9 and 10 but now I’m cool with the first 17 Jordans

I'm going to reiterate that my favorite Jordans in this order are the XI, XIII, V, VI and VII.

Although the XII is popular, I was never into them. But I did get the Playoff XII this year because I already had the 1997 NBA All-Star Game Jordan jersey.

The crazy thing is that I started getting into the 1, 2, III and IV within the last few years. I would prefer to stick to the original colorways because I already have authentic Jordan jerseys that go with those.

I think I may try to get the Chicago 2 that are supposed to be re-releasing this year if I can get a 1986-87 Jordan jersey.

I don't care much for the VIII. But I will need a good rehash of the Aqua VIII in the future because I do have the 1993 NBA All-Star Game jersey since Jordan wore those shoes in that game.

I can't stand the IX & X. I pretty much will stick to the 1 to VII and XI & XIII. I'll make an exception with some VIII & XII.

I'm not sure if I posted this one on this broad thread for the Jordan 2 yet. But here's some information for anyone who may be interested in these.

For women only. $150 retail price. Spring 2023 release.
1653947069649.png

2’s were and still are one of my favorite Jordan’s, I just looked at my Black n Chromes the other day lol. I remember I gave my Dad (rip) the money to order off his card from Jumpman23.com with my summer job money back in 2004. I only wore them 1x when I went to AJ Wright that summer with my Mudda lol. Good days I tell ya

Back
Top Bottom