the thread about TWOs

Yea Eastbay got a restock of the White/Red 2s. They gotta full size run. Already got sizes posted

Last edited:
the chrome 2s
nerd.gif

i dig the 2's a lot. i think they are very under rated. i dont think the black and grey/cement colorway work though. i think i works against the simple yet slick design

Is it just me or are 2's very comfortable? I heard that they changed the midsole to phylon so that might be the case why.

Is it just me or are 2's very comfortable? I heard that they changed the midsole to phylon so that might be the case why.
just go tts and you'll be fine.. i wear 8.5 on all Js except 1s .5 up... j2s tts good on feet.. tho it creases easily.. but it is how it is bro.. they look cool try swapping laces to red

Yoooo fam. Quick help please.

I heard numerous times people say 2s run .5 big, so I placed an order for a 10.5 instead of an 11, my usual size. Any help? Should I be fine?

Sorry for the panic post!

Yoooo fam. Quick help please.

I heard numerous times people say 2s run .5 big, so I placed an order for a 10.5 instead of an 11, my usual size. Any help? Should I be fine?

Sorry for the panic post!
they might be a lil tight fam... i woulda stayed with 11

Last edited:
does anyone find the sole on these unbalanced? I placed both shoes on my desk today and the left shoe is unbalanced (DS) it rocks back and forth like its not even underneath. The right shoe is fine the sole is level - the hard materials on the soles amplify the defect as a softer sole (like 1s) conceals this type of thing more.

If I wear them will this subside?

does anyone find the sole on these unbalanced? I placed both shoes on my desk today and the left shoe is unbalanced (DS) it rocks back and forth like its not even underneath. The right shoe is fine the sole is level - the hard materials on the soles amplify the defect as a softer sole (like 1s) conceals this type of thing more.

As long as you're casually walking you should be fine. I wouldn't try running in them though, so as to avoid serious injury...

Last edited:

I have this problem with 1 of my pairs of black/red 1s. 1 shoe is wobbly if you sit them on a hardwood floor. haven't worn them yet but I'm hoping it won't kill the comfort to the point they are unwearable. I plan to make them beaters if it's not noticeable when worn.

Back
Top Bottom