the thread about TWOs

Kinda surprised at the fact that there's fakes of the Infrared 2's.
wow those are so bad...i haven't pulled mine out since the day i got em and i can tell all the signs just by once glance...wing strip is too wide...cement print is so off, patent leather on these. laces...etc lol wow those aren't even gm quality

did a lace swap on my pair using the extra red lace from the jordan 1 mid "unbred" some of you might not like it but i want it this way :smile: white laces are nice too but easy to get dirty after some wears..

Wore mine to school today. Didn't like how the creases broke out 
mean.gif
 but the leather was nice and the shoe was very comfortable.

The 2s actually crease very nicely like 1s, don't like the concord joints, but for the low low and my Ravens gear...might be a go

Surprise how these turned out. The leather on the toe box is actually decent.

This. I was expecting leather something more like the recent white leather Vs that released. Instead its much softer than on I thought, kind of something between the last military blue 4 retro and fire red 5 retro.

Seen a girl with a pair of white/red joints that retroed last month, and in my honest opinion, the IIs this year are the poorest looking retro thus far.

Not sure about the exact kind of leather they use for these, but it screams "CHEAP". As Niketalkers, we never agree on quality, so I won't be surprised at all when someone says the leather on these are the same or better than other retros this year.........

And that may be the case, but what I'm
saying, is it LOOKS far worse on these. Let's face it, some of these models have to be made with premium metrials or the end result looks terrible.

Imagine if they started releasing XIs with cheap, dull looking patent. Wouldn't work. Just like this isn't working for these IIs. JB should know by now, that you can't cut corners on every release. Or is this the reasoning behind these being 20$ cheaper?

Last edited:
these are higher than 04. these may be "cheap" but seriously favorites of mines. gotta break them but I enjoy

Seen a girl with a pair of white/red joints that retroed last month, and in my honest opinion, the IIs this year are the poorest looking retro thus far.

Not sure about the exact kind of leather they use for these, but it screams "CHEAP". As Niketalkers, we never agree on quality, so I won't be surprised at all when someone says the leather on these are the same or better than other retros this year.........

saying, is it LOOKS far worse on these. Let's face it, some of these models have to be made with premium metrials or the end result looks terrible.

Imagine if they started releasing XIs with cheap, dull looking patent. Wouldn't work. Just like this isn't working for these IIs. JB should know by now, that you can't cut corners on every release. Or is this the reasoning behind these being 20$ cheaper?

:smh:

So from several feet away you saw and determined how cheap looking they look?

If you didn't get them, why do you care how cheap they look?

Imagine if they started releasing XIs with cheap, dull looking patent. Wouldn't work. Just like this isn't working for these IIs. JB should know by now, that you can't cut corners on every release. Or is this the reasoning behind these being 20$ cheaper
?
[
hush

Last edited:

I bought the white/red IIs, am holding one right now. The leather quality is A-OK to me, and I have pretty high standards, LOL. Ditto for the purple IIs, they are three feet from me.

I know everyone is entitled to their opinion, but can you honestly judge leather quality by how the shoes looked on a girl's feet?

Back
Top Bottom