The thread about nothing

kendrick-lamar16x9.jpg

Can't wait to hear the new album..

I need info on that hoodie he got on :smokin
And I need to listen to his album soon but after I finish listening to this gucci...BURR!!!

EDIT: I found it, I'm copping the grey n black one. I aint even know them dudes had their store site lol

Last edited:
i know this was a side/joke project, but i wish phonte would sing more outside of hooks and foreign exchange.

cover of the first vid i posted in my 80s white dude mega mix

Thank you good sir for adding to my YouTube views :lol:

I have one of those limited edition Zo! & Tigallo albums. Sucks they ain't wanna put out a 90's edition :smh:

But for real though, the first song I heard and was like "Phonte is really on this R&B singing tip" was on this

I was like of ALL the groups/artists to sing a guest hook on, he wound up with Playaz Circle? :lol: Still, that's my *****, my favorite MC. :pimp:

GMBcover.jpeg

Release Date November 27

Tracklisting
1. Intro
2. The Return f. Ty$
3. Bank
4. Truth
5. Sneakerboxes f. Chip Gnarly & Big Sik
6. Faircrest Heights (Interlude)
7. Slow
8. Can’t Help It
9. **** Y’All f. Kurupt & DJ Battlecat
10. Black Acura f. Mac Miller & Raven Sorvino
11. Automatic
12. Cross-Trainers f. Kendrick Lamar & Blu
13. Debo
14. No Superman
15. Savages f. Big Sik & Edbone
16. La Cienaga Luxor f. Big Sik
17. It’s All Love f. Elway 7 & Edbone

Live-wire crew member of Puerto-Rican descent turned internet/street fan favourite Def Jam solo artist via breakthrough cameos on their bald-headed/bushy-bearded Rap BFF's album, unfortunately destined for eternal mixtape purgatory due to a Best Buy-unfriendly moniker and a proclivity for carrying illegal firerarms. both have also had their careers unintentionally cock-blocked by meek mills.

who knew peedi crack and gunplay had so much in common, talk about history repeating itself :smh:

Last edited:
if hell on earth era mobb deep came out during the twitter age, is this what they would sound like?

oh **** i haven't thought about this song in years, what ever happened to mood? i used to bump the cd every morning when it first dropped.

Last edited:
so what ever happened to p$c? i really fd with kuntry kane.

swooped up them old bo jackson's sky blue on them ho's.

why isn't big gipps choppin thru the night available as a single song on youtube? see 4:35 for the song.

red light on
im choppin thru the zone
the candy match the chrome
when i cruise all alone
glide on spokes
over the hill i float
first class
no coach
steering wheel
all oak

Last edited:
Back