The thread about nothing

Last edited:
?????????????

all i did was search name is snoop in youtube.

YES!! this is it. thanks so much man. when I search it youtube and google, it didn't show up for me. it gave me what's my name? and the other one with pharell

I haven't heard a single Chino XL verse in over ten years, so I'm gonna give a few of these tracks a spin.
chino-xl.jpg

Same. Been on youtube checking out the latest on roc and came across this

I've listened to about 8-9 tracks from here, and every song was better than the last. I may pick this up after Kendrick Lamar and that Wu-Block album. It's pretty guaranteed that it won't be in any stores down here, so I'll probably just order from amazon.

Last edited:
Why is Trinidad James mixtape all over Livemixtapes like its new when it came out months ago lol. Did he get signed or is it simply cause he finally made a video for All Gold Everything lol

These BET Hip Hop awards cyphers got so trash this year. They tried to make them all crew/label oriented, the only "crew" worth seeing last year was Slaughterhouse. Nobody wants to see a damn Grand Hustle cypher. I wanna see some dudes actually spittng! I know music on the radio should be about "listenablity" and musicality, but in a cypher I want dudes who spit FIRE.

^I keep meaning to check out those cyphers since I only saw about 7 minutes of the awards, but every time I get ready to, I see a comment like yours, and then move on to something else :lol:

These BET Hip Hop awards cyphers got so trash this year. They tried to make them all crew/label oriented, the only "crew" worth seeing last year was Slaughterhouse. Nobody wants to see a damn Grand Hustle cypher. I wanna see some dudes actually spittng! I know music on the radio should be about "listenablity" and musicality, but in a cypher I want dudes who spit FIRE.

man they really sucked, and how in the hell did that kid from san diego win the contest to be in the cyphers with raps like that?

never really got too into obie trice [II]?, but jesus christ this track is so fn hard. like wanna punch a mfr in the face type ****. who did the beat? alchemist/sid roams?

Last edited:
i know this was a side/joke project, but i wish phonte would sing more outside of hooks and foreign exchange.

cover of the first vid i posted in my 80s white dude mega mix

dawg, the adlibs had me dying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom