The thread about nothing

man this might be my favorite song of all time

it used to be a tie between these two but Earth, Wind, and Fire peaching to me with this one

damn this is some good *** music :smokin

Last edited:
Some how i deleted all my music off of my ipod couple days ago and like an idiot i didn't have anything really backed up (Ipod is like 6-7 yrs old) :frown:

I ended up buying an external hd....currently uploading cds, etc. this may take awhile

Music makes the Annotateworld go 'round, Where it goes, Ya just don't know, My heart is like a marching band, I'm a fan in the stands, Yes I am and I'm hollerin' hey baby ,Sayin' hey baby, So baby please believe me

Don't you go
Baby no no no

My heart is like a marching band
I'm a fan in the stands
Yes I am and I'm hollerin' hey baby
Sayin' hey baby

:smokin :smokin :smokin

New vid from some fambz, any feedback? 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

respect to your peoples for trying to live their rap dreams, but being a rapper/mc isn't for everyone. i only made it part way through the first verse, but buddies voice, flow and rhymes didn't make me want to listen to the song again or be interested in what he's doing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

respect to your peoples for trying to live their rap dreams, but being a rapper/mc isn't for everyone. i only made it part way through the first verse, but buddies voice, flow and rhymes didn't make me want to listen to the song again or be interested in what he's doing.

Thanks for the feedback man

When I first heard this beat...this **** felt so futuristic 
pimp.gif

Tim, Magoo, Missy, Ginuwine, Aaliyah, Playa, Nicole Wray, etc...that crew could do no wrong back then for my ears

Back
Top Bottom