The thread about nothing

I don't care what no one say. This **** is HARD. 
pimp.gif

My summer banger for sure.

when im inside with the windows shut and my door closed.
 That breakdown at the end though. sheesh.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

i thought it was cool when i first heard it. i feel like some kilo kish inspiration kinda...

Wish these songs would just go away
Feel this moment
Ceiling can't hold us
That skrillex song
Light em up

Power Cypher feat. AG, Billy Danze (M.O.P), Black Thought, Sean Price, Illa Ghee and M1 (dead prez).

Last edited:
Power Cypher feat. AG, Billy Danze (M.O.P), Black Thought, Sean Price, Illa Ghee and M1 (dead prez).

lemme help you w/ that.

i dont know how any of them would even want to rhyme after black thought went :smh:

and son from m.o.p. is lil fame aka fizzy womack, danze is the big dude w/ braids.

Last edited:
3rd Bass reunion show....

Embed for ya... Sitting here at work with my head bobbing... :smokin

Brings back so many memories watching Yo MTV Raps.... RIP Ted Demme... Hamma still get's the gas face....

Old heads representin' illphillip!!!

Last edited:
Thank you sir. Why can't I embed? I used to be fine when I used the old code.

I was HEATED that I missed that show. Had plans set in stone already.

Pete Nice was my dude back then. And Richie Rich, along with DJ Scratch were easily the 2 best rap DJs of the 80's/90's.

Forgot which thread, but there was someone who said they weren't surprised than there wasn't a rapper named Young Bugatti yet.

Well...............

TP-2.com is a classic, and so is the original 12 Play, R.Kelly :pimp: , dude could go anywhere and give the performance of the night .

New Dessa album exceeded my expectations. Crazy listening to rap songs about women all coming from a male perspective. Dessa always puts a completely different perspective on everything from a Female's point of view. Extremely eloquent with each verse... :smokin

I've never checked for her. Are cats outside of Mpls listening to her? The Mpls hip-hop scene is phenomenal.

Back
Top Bottom