The thread about nothing

I'm gonna skim through these 2 right quick. I'm not a huge fan of Dorrough, but I'm digging the production credits and features

Have no idea who Big Bank Black is, but a track list full of Zaytoven, Future, Mike Will, and Lex Luger is an automatic listen

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

never heard of big bank black either, but his name is cool and he got the duct tape ent/freebandz stamp of approval so i might could give him a shot too.

the bands suits and fros, homie playing the synth, shawty sangin. just too, too, player.

Last edited:
50 MC's Episode 2 Tony Touch Features Ray Roll, Guru, Freddie Fox, Caz and Kid Creole, Inspectah Deck

50 MC's Episode 3 Tony Touch Features Smooth B, Nine, PF Cuttin, Smooth The Hustler, Sunz of Man, KRS ONE

50 MC's Episode 4 Tony Touch Features Heather B, Onyx, Mad Lion, Manolo GUATAUBA, Bootcamp CLick

50 MC's Episode 5 Tony Touch Features Big Pun, The Beatnuts, Cuban Link, Crazy Legs

Last edited:
^it's funny you say that, cause I was listening to the "Damn" remix the other day, with him saying something like "I ain't went Hollywood yet, I just jumped in that movie to get a fat *** check." that was 2003 lol. Still a Luda fan, dude can still bring it when he wants. The problem is that he likes using those lame obvious punchline bars that Young Money has beaten to death.

first :25 secs and last :30 secs of Juicy Js Drugged out shoulda been the beat for the whole song, instead of that trap switch, ish was wack to me. 

Back
Top Bottom