The thread about nothing

damn these goofy ironic hipsters for making better screw/memphis jams than folks coming from those cities.

if i ever decide to do my 95 screw tribute mixtape, im getting this dude to handle production.

Last edited:
damn these goofy ironic hipsters for making better screw/memphis jams than folks coming from those cities.
always loved triple six mafia underground tapes cause of the beats

The south always has good underground mixtapes from ga to tx. Especially with the screw tapes, take it back to the grey tapes.

Last edited:
Some good ole red dirt music (true Texas country) for yall. Damn this song is so good. Even if you don't like country I'm sure you'll like it.

Some good ole red dirt music (true Texas country) for yall. Damn this song is so good. Even if you don't like country I'm sure you'll like it.

what video was it that busta rhymes used "as I come back" as an intro to the main song..Ive been tryna figure this out for the past 30 minutes I remember him being in a truck with spliff star

what video was it that busta rhymes used "as I come back" as an intro to the main song..Ive been tryna figure this out for the past 30 minutes I remember him being in a truck with spliff star

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you mean the beginning of woo haa w/ everything remains raw?

Saw the legends from QB themselves last Friday, don't know where else to put it but I'm sure there appreciated
bred 11's on Havoc

started with survival of the fittest, played all the classics, I was on and feeling Temperature's rising the most, and ended it with shook ones part 2

Back
Top Bottom