The thread about nothing

The only thing I'm excited for in music is Kanye and possibly Drake. The latter feels like he's going to disappoint though. And if Badu drops a classic. Other than that I'm probably most excited about the journey for all these new artists coming up. :nerd:

The only thing from kanye I would be interested in would be some unrealased graduation and earlier songs . I need some more Kenna in my life I know he writes for other artist and he puts out a track here and there but is a new album any where insight ? And give me one more please

I Am is underrated. Even after the album was bootlegged to death I would honestly say it's still a solid 3 or 3.5 outta 5. Nowhere near as bad as people try to label it as.

Nastradamus though :x

RIP Jeff Hanneman, guitarist for the legendary Slayer, he's the blonde one left of the singer in this video. A toast to the metal gods please
frown.gif

**** complex and their lists, but respect to them for getting david drake to write one and for him to include suga frees debut in the list of cult rap records (still put it too low imo)

i f's w/ the bay, but im no encyclopedia/historian. how come no one told me bout ponta deuce?

Last edited:
^ Potna Duce was my **** in jr. high school. Back when baby bash was known as baby beesh.
I was listing to them on earlier this week.

Listening to Body Party and lord, Ciara cannot sing. The video does a great job at distracting you from her struggle notes. Future saved what little career she had left, but a part of me wishes that a talented singer would have laced this song. Its a hit though.

Listening to Body Party and lord, Ciara cannot sing. The video does a great job at distracting you from her struggle notes. Future saved what little career she had left, but a part of me wishes that a talented singer would have laced this song. Its a hit though.

any song that flips my boo will be a hit, regardless of the singer.

i don't mess w/ bachata, but my mind was blown when i heard this joint at the carneceria that sampled axel f aka the beverly hills cop theme song. i was :smokin and that **** had me :rofl: in my head.

i dont eem know where to begin. this is what swagged the f out is :smokin. the song, matching tux's, frank smoking on stage and his ad libs during the other dude's verses are like the earliest version of diddy known to man. the whole situation is player

I just told my friend that the other day. I really think it's the only reason the song is receiving the love it is. :smh:
Speaking of which, I really wonder how many artists would have the success that they have without the help of sampling today.

Are we even calling what Lauryn Hill released music anymore? I mean, c'mon son. Crosses her name off the list for comebacks. She's bent. Too far gone.

I just told my friend that the other day. I really think it's the only reason the song is receiving the love it is. :smh:
Speaking of which, I really wonder how many artists would have the success that they have without the help of sampling today.

Are we even calling what Lauryn Hill released music anymore? I mean, c'mon son. Crosses her name off the list for comebacks. She's bent. Too far gone.

normally i would agree w/ you, but in this instance i don't think that anyone who is blowing this song up or bumping it (ages 12-25)even knows my boo or the ghost town dj's exist.

Best Buy moved into the next round of phasing cds out. They just had every genre in the same section, nothing even labeled much :lol: :smh: Game, Slipknot, Jewel, Levert, Tim McGraw, OutKast, Pink, Wu-Tang, Drake, Mariah Carey and Slash all piled together.

^shooot.... plus Sinatra was on a whole other swag anyway

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom